Live. Laugh. Love. DANCE.

Profile
ZhiXin.
& I Love Dance.
I know I belong to God. I know I have awesome people around me. Maybe not all the time, but it's sufficient. Don't say I didn't warn you, my post are drug-doused; they are really long and might put you to sleep. There, you have all about me.





The Daily
Says Who
Yesterdays
Goodbye Solitudes


Wednesday, February 11, 2009
Hello((:
It's been so long since I last typed a post. School's been hectic, rushing of homeworks, burning of midnight oil as late as 3am. Inconsistency in revison, I'm so dead for O levels. I took my first O levels' Paper today, terrible it was. Biology Science Practical Assesment Skill 1 and 2, I didn't managed to draw a graph and didn't managed to draw a proper table. Sigh- Practicals are supposed to help you pass with flying colours, what happened to my flying colours? Some of them probably dropped black and white.

What is done cannot be undone. Learn from my mistakes, manage time properly. The one thing I was rather proud of, was that I could remember every single DETAIL of the theory part of Chapter 3 Movement of Substances. Even though it was a Secondary 3 topic((: School ended at 12.30 today, danced out my frustation and disappointment, feeling Ookay now, at least better(: Everyone was pretty satisfied with their performance in the practical assessment, from what I see and hear. People probably noticed something's wrong with me, keeping quiet and all. Sorry.. I really WASN'T my usual self.. needed some *tick**tock**tick**tock** to adjust my emotions. Side effects of an adrenaline rush, trembling hands and an increased rate of heartbeat. More or less what I felt.

I lied to my mommy)): I didn't tell her about me having Biology Science Practical Assessment today but my older brother did. Peh...
She asked how it was, directly speaking: "... 怎么样,可以pass吗?"
I just said it was okay and I CAN pass. Would you call this a wake-up call?

Yay(: I'm going out on Saturday after tuition(((: For movies and lunch.
At Jurong Point, movie and venue of meeting not decided yet. I wasn't catching up with times, I wasn't aware that there wasn't anymore Jurong Entertainment Centre until my younger brother told me yesterday morning when I "asked" my daddy for permission to be out on Saturday with friends. My family never holds the western occasions in celebration, from New Year's Countdown to Halloween. Valentines' Day isn't any difference. It's Bernice's and Rachel's birthday on Valentines' Day((: hahaha~ there's dance on that day.. so I can personally give Bernice her "birthday present" (which I haven't bought). Sorry Rachel! I still can't go for YF yet. Anyone has got any movie to recommend? There's going to be this movie called New In Town soon right? If anyone watched it, tell me whether it is nice okay? ((:

Then after school today, after dance, went with Cherry to Beauty World Plaza to buy some stuff on the way home. As in I wanted to buy some materials((: For Valentines' Day gifts. Shhhhh- I'm not going to say anything about the gifts, leave them as a surprise okay?

ahhh got to go... bye!!

By ZhiXin.♥
@ 5:43 PM