Live. Laugh. Love. DANCE.

Profile
ZhiXin.
& I Love Dance.
I know I belong to God. I know I have awesome people around me. Maybe not all the time, but it's sufficient. Don't say I didn't warn you, my post are drug-doused; they are really long and might put you to sleep. There, you have all about me.





The Daily
Says Who
Yesterdays
Goodbye Solitudes


Sunday, January 4, 2009
"I'm bored and want to talk to people..."
"But no one talks to me"



I realised something. People on my talking list kinds of runs in a cycle.
It can be compared to the form for the selection of secondary schools for the P6s. There's first choice, second choice etc etc. Not to forget, there's also the appeal part. People I sms to normally tends to "forget" me from time to time, I have been expanding my talk list pretty much lately. When this whole sms thing started, I only smsed Fidelia. Then Aaron came into the list, followed by Dominic. The list is still growing, I'm smsing the 5th in list right now. I never thought that I would be smsing him but yeah, I am.

Chatting over the silliest thing like coming over to my house to pick me up. Who would say such stuff? I think the YFers should be pretty clear with who he is.

I have typed 3 posts for just today alone. Very bored at the moment, Aaron's at gym. Very random but I've got nothing to type. He's working out with Timothy Foong and Allister. Wonder how is it going..

Ohman, I should have gone to Jurong Point with my mom. It probably beats staying at home staring at the computer screen from time to time and trying to finish up my homework. When ZhiXin is bored, is she scary? I don't know..
Lols..

I have decided on something, if there's going to be YF outings. I'm going to find ways to make my parents allow me to go. Grahh.. stupid O levels.

I'm going to lie on my bed, a bored day after a rush-morning saturday. It's supposed to be quite nice right?

By ZhiXin.♥
@ 3:53 PM