Friday, January 2, 2009
I couldn't resist posting about today.
First day of school didn't go well for me...
Went to school, didn't feel so much like a Secondary 4 senior. All the Secondary 1s were crowding around places like outside the general office and at the canteen. Walked the first level, couldn't quite find my classroom, but still found it. Went to sit beside Cheuk Kwan at the third row, missed everyone much. Marion didn't come today, I wanted to catch up with her so badly. Talked to Marisa for a while then joined the conversation between Nashrah and Cheuk Kwan. Bell rang, walked to the parade ground. National anthem and Bird Flu warning thing from Major. Moved up to the hall to welcome the Secondary 1s ( as in clapping as they come into the hall ). Devotion, Disiplinary Talk and Safety Talk took a loooong time. Grahh.. Bored me to tears. I didn't know that I was going to lead the Secondary 1s in their Orientation until SzeYue told me a while after Devotion was over.
Was the facil for Sec 1/8. This year's batch is rather quiet...
Tried to get them high and made a fool of myself. Ahh... I hope things go better on Monday, at least please don't let them dislike me yet. I learnt quite alot from YF camp, hopefully, they'll be like the YFers..
Running to and fro, the classroom to canteen, vice-versa.
I left my wallet in the classroom since my bag was in the classroom and I needed to move around quite a lot. Played ice-breakers that didn't feel like ice-breakers. I'm actually quite please with my class xD Even though I'm not the In-charge ( YunYe ) nor the vice-In-charge ( Melanie ), I thought it was pretty nice that I could get them to participate in the Bombing game. Most of them, that is.
Anyway, I realised that how I'm treated right now in St. Margs was probably due to how I introduced myself when I first came to the school. Quiet I should say, to most people. Until they got to know me really well, then they'll know I get a bit crazy sometimes.
Mmms... I'm meeting the other COM members at 8am tomorrow at the canteen, at least to finish my part as a assistant leader xD Fill up the board with notices and photographs, give the thumbdrive with the slideshow, pass the drawn stickers, help out with the setting up of the booth by a bit and give some last instructions. I'm going to psycho the other COM members into telling Mrs Tan that I can't go because I'm sick or something, if she asks. At least I did what I was supposed to do right? All that was left was the parading and spreading of Modern Dance. I'm missing it this year)): It's pretty saddening ( although most of the time I end up losing my voice at the end of the day ) that I am missing it.
Maths replacement tuition was short and sweet. Understood everything.. didn't feel bored. He just dumped a lot of questions for me to do after making me grasp the formulas. Maths tuition again tomorrow, both maths. Then dance in the night..
I don't think I can study if these become forms a cycle.
Okay.. Tomorrow, I think I'm going to nap away the afternoon
I SHAN'T TELL YOU A SECRET!cause you can't keep secrets, can you?lols-
I WANNA TALK xD
Maybe after I do my slideshow and stickers and photos and notices..
Before the TIC scold me again..
haha..
__________________________
(this message was removed, pm me to ask for it if you want xD):D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
Dream that came true,
too much like it.
By ZhiXin.♥
@ 4:14 PM