Live. Laugh. Love. DANCE.

Profile
ZhiXin.
& I Love Dance.
I know I belong to God. I know I have awesome people around me. Maybe not all the time, but it's sufficient. Don't say I didn't warn you, my post are drug-doused; they are really long and might put you to sleep. There, you have all about me.





The Daily
Says Who
Yesterdays
Goodbye Solitudes


Thursday, January 1, 2009
Here's your post!!

Woke up at 2pm today. I realised that I have been pushing back my sleeping time instead of sleeping earlier even though school's approaching. Haha...
This morning was pretty interesting, really. I had Allister sleep-talking to me about the stars in the sky ( there wasn't any ), Aaron Chai using Timothy Foong's facebook account to talk to me ( even though we were in a phone conversation. ) and Dominic keeping quiet on the other end of the line ( laughing from time to time ).

My brother isn't back from his chalet yet, so I can still use the computer((: It was so peaceful yesterday night ( My elder brother wasn't home, so there wasn't anyone to bug me. The other time he was bugging me to stop talking to people on the phone and go to bed. To the extend of eavesdropping on my conversation at my door!! ) Called Aaron who was at Timothy Foong's house with Allister, talked for a bit. Conversation call with him and Dominic Koh, didn't last long. It was dawn of 1st January already. Talked to Dominic Soh on Facebook, he just came back from Marina Bay.

I think I'm going to upload the pictures of the neoprints we took on the Movie Trip((: When I get it scanned. This post is going to be pretty random, I'm thinking of taking photos of my presents and posting them up, I want to upload photos but all my photos are in desktop. And currently, the desktop is still headless since the monitor is sent off for repairs or something. Hmm... Okay I shall upload some photos later on..

I stayed up until the sky became bright. Was talking on the phone xD
Birthday songs in the middle of the night, lullabies and bedtime stories when the sky's already bright.. How much weirder can the night/morning get? Haha...
To come to think of it, we were thinking that it would be super hard to talk for like 10mins. And we ended up talking for more than 3 hours... hehheh :D

There was pauses here and there, guess how were they filled up?

" What else is there to talk about ah... ? "

I think I alone repeated that a lot of times. Haha, talked from YF people to very random things. Ended up singing birthday songs in the middle of the night and lullabies in the morning. Well, the lullabies may have worked or I was too tired. Once the phone was down, I snuggled under the quilt and fell asleep xD until my younger brother came to my room to bother me about stupid things. Like what? Like asking me why I didn't buy that mirror ( that ShiQi gave me for christmas ) for him and asking me why I had Famous Amos Cookies in my room. Waking me up like that isn't a wise choice, especially when I slept at 7+am. The night was pretty fun actually, weird bedtime stories cooked up. I'm being held responsible for the evil part.. it wasn't very evil la. It's something that extends from a fact xD

whee-
The YFers were supposed to be playing captains ball at church in the morning just now, wonder how have it went. There's going to a soccer game at church this week ( I forgot when ). Ahh.. school's starting tomorrow, CCA fair's on Saturday))): Maths tuition on Saturday. They will most likely clash xD I can't be bothered with the CCA fair... So if they do clash, I'm going to ask my parents to write a letter saying I'm sick or something. Luckily I'm not performing..

My part goes until the planning of the booth and that alone right? So I'm still being resonsible right??

David Archuleta's A Little Too Not Over You suits the weather right now. It's so cooling xD
I love this kind of weather, most of the time it's perfect for afternoon nap :D:D:D
Hmms...
I think I'm going to scan a few photos soon, to post with this post.

... ...

Aww.. the photos aren't loading.
I think I'll upload them to Facebook first before uploading them on my blog some other time.
whee..

HERE'S YOUR POST DOMINIC xD
it's nothing special but yeah..
haha.. byebye!

thanks for everything...


By ZhiXin.♥
@ 3:58 PM