Live. Laugh. Love. DANCE.

Profile
ZhiXin.
& I Love Dance.
I know I belong to God. I know I have awesome people around me. Maybe not all the time, but it's sufficient. Don't say I didn't warn you, my post are drug-doused; they are really long and might put you to sleep. There, you have all about me.





The Daily
Says Who
Yesterdays
Goodbye Solitudes


Tuesday, January 27, 2009
hello(:

This post isn't typed online but in a wordpad. I'm currently at The Pulai Desaru Beach, somewhere in between Kluang & Singapore. My uncle's family ( from China ) and my grandmother's staying here in one of the resorts until tomorrow. There's limited connection over here and it doesn't allow me to use the internet. I was suppose to be back in Singapore by afternoon but whoever expected some last minute plans of coming here with my uncles' ( including the one from Singapore ) families. Well, my cousins from Singapore just left the place, they bathed already. I'm still waiting for the bathroom. We're leaving right after bathing.

Today was pretty fun. I haven't been here ( as in Desaru Beach ) for a long long time. Slept pretty late yesterday, was talking online and facebooking((: Woke up at 11am+ this morning, went downstairs and realised everyone was awake already. Talked for a while with others and went upstairs to change into proper clothes ( out of T-shirt & FBTs ). Came downstairs, watched CJ7 on the TV. It wasn't long till the elders asked us over to ??? and have lunch. ShunYi and her family came over just when we're going to have our lunch. She joined us for lunch and her parents went home. After lunch, more gaming on the PS2. From Grand Theft Auto to the Japanese Drum Game((: I didn't know and didn't want to play Grand Theft Auto, my brother and cousin was bombing everywhere and everyone for no particular reason.

Whee~ then we dropped by my cousin's house. YAY((: played cards, lost quite a bit xD Wasn't able to catch up with the two cousins today cause we were only there for a short while. Normally we leave the talking and chatting to midnight, in the past. Not sure if that'll stay. Left for The Pulai Desaru Beach after at least 5 games? About 4pm+ at the time we're leaving.

Stood by the seaside, wrote names in the sand, enjoyed the wind((: Pretty fun. My brother got drenched hip downwards cause he went too deep, HAHA... Spent quite a long time at the beach((: Then we went to wash our legs and feet, my brother and my cousins went swimming right after washing up, topless except for CaiLing.

Took some photos of them and went walking by the beach with my parents, brother, uncle and aunt to the still-under-renovation Desaru Impian. We've got one unit there((: I remember going there when I was young, blurred memory of the time spent there. Only went there twice when I was young, it was only under renovations lately. Well, according to the manager at the renovation site, everything will be done by March this year((:

Hmms... school tomorrow. So sad, New Year's so short this year. There's dance training tomorrow. Adding on, I think I've grown fatter o.o Ate too much today, stamina probably dropped after all this break. I'm going home to post this up before I go to sleep. The post time I'll be using would be the time I stop typing this post. I'm not sure if there's still problem with the Advance Uploader on Facebook, I'll try to get all the photos up ASAP(((: My mother's in the bathroom right now, after she's done we'll be off((: Home sweet home, I wonder who's still awake, I shall sms when there's connection. If I didn't, it would have to be when I reach home cause I'll probably be asleep in the car((: My mp3's out of battery for some reason which I do not know. I'm going to try to store the music in the memory stick of my camera, see if i can play it then((:

I think we're leaving soon, I'll go pack up now. Bye(((:
Goodnight!!

By ZhiXin.♥
@ 11:38 PM