Live. Laugh. Love. DANCE.

Profile
ZhiXin.
& I Love Dance.
I know I belong to God. I know I have awesome people around me. Maybe not all the time, but it's sufficient. Don't say I didn't warn you, my post are drug-doused; they are really long and might put you to sleep. There, you have all about me.





The Daily
Says Who
Yesterdays
Goodbye Solitudes


Monday, January 26, 2009
新年快乐,恭喜发财,财源滚滚来!
Happy New Year, Congratulations Prosper, Source of Wealth rolls in!




Auto-translations from chinese to english. To younger kids: Don't try this in your exams. xD

Note that some parts are striked out

It's pretty bored in the afternoon over here. Dead atmosphere since morning.
Slept at 12am yesterday, was using the computer until 11.30+ then the connection with the unknown source died. Managed to finish all my written homeworks that I brought over((: Suprising? No way, given the level of boredom each day brings. Won't be getting to see my cousin this new year, feeling sad about that..

This year's New Year Celebration's boring for me. Even my cousin from HCI has got a date with one of the cousins tonight, movie date with alot of cousins. Well, I had my turn last year, and it was great. Hope he enjoys(: JinYong says his family is going to be busy today, I wouldn't want to bother them then. Though I want to see my cousin. Gyah, then ShunYi's not in the area cause she moved to her father's last year. Sigh... the lack of interesting people = a lack of atmosphere. Anyone wants to come over? xD as if anyone would want to come all the way from Singapore to here just to hang out and keep me in company.

Here I am sitting in the room typing this post that will be read by few to kill their boredom. The elders are playing mahjong, some leisure game which has a concept that I never bothered to figure out. Played cards for a while in the morning, there're wins and losses. Yup, I think I lost more than what I won. Grandmother gave us each RM$5.00 again, grandfather's tradition. Hmms, I do wonder where he is right now.. I miss him loads. His really funny laughter and his friendliness.

Listening to music and typing a blog post can sometimes be rather interesting. It will result in some kind of relayed thoughts where everything links to one another. The song is playing can also strike a much random thought.. it is right now. And I'm not going to say what I'm thinking of right now. xD

Whee... I'm bored.

Hmms... what do you do on New Year? Go to others' houses or stay in your house to welcome others? From what I have observed, my family have always a fair shair of both visiting and welcoming. Each New Year, we stay home to welcome relatives in Malaysia. But I never fail to ask them to drive me over to my cousins on 初二, this year, an exception. Then over there at my cousin's, the three of us will meet up in the room or at the garden behind. We have even earned ourselves a nickname. Normally the other relatives will refer to us as 三只鸡 cause we're all born in the year of the rooster. Isn't a very nice nickname but pretty interesting xD Then after talking when the night approaches and all the other relatives and guests my aunt invited to their house for the buffet comes, the younger generations gather to play cards in the living room. A leisure and tradition xD. The middle-aged generations stays in that room to play their version(more expensive) of cards.

Then midnight strikes. Most of them went off, the three of us will gather and talk about almost everything. From school to personal issues((: haha...

I'm trying to upload photos from yesterdays in another tab. The internet connection is going on and off, making it super difficult to load the photos. I can't load them onto facebook cause the photo uploader's having some problems. Gyah, Make my day, Anyone?

We're going to have fire crackers later in the night. Mommy says can((: At least something to celebrate about. The bad thing, there's at least 6 of us here, limited fire crackers. It's going to be used at a super fast rate. Expecially when KokYu's included. I think I'll just let it go, play a little lesser(: Let them have the fun, it'll probably be fun watching them fumble with the fire crackers as they light them up. It better be. Or else I'll be singing lullabies for self-entertainment purpose.. Star-gazing may be cool too..

I do hope my cousin can come over instead. It's going to be weird just us two alone, but it beats not meeting. At the same time, that many many cousins will come over. While they take their time to come, I shall be listening to songs. Hopefully, I can get myself to study, hopefully.

Besides, I realised something this New Year. Most of my nicer clothes are mostly black, pink and red. I had to trouble myself to search for a nice one that wasn't of those colours since, firstly, my grandfather passed away ( according to my mom, no red, possibly, no pink. ) Secondly, black isn't considerably proper for Chinese New Year. Thus, I had to choose this not-so-nice blue oufit. You can see it in the photos when I upload today's. I think I look better with spectacles, expecially when they help to cover up. I should have worn them. *rolls eyes*

I know this post is super long, for my killing-boredom purpose. It isn't mind-numbing but it pretty entertaining isn't it? Listening to me talk about how not-so-good my day have been even though I'm overseas.

By ZhiXin.♥
@ 12:46 PM