Live. Laugh. Love. DANCE.

Profile
ZhiXin.
& I Love Dance.
I know I belong to God. I know I have awesome people around me. Maybe not all the time, but it's sufficient. Don't say I didn't warn you, my post are drug-doused; they are really long and might put you to sleep. There, you have all about me.





The Daily
Says Who
Yesterdays
Goodbye Solitudes


Sunday, January 25, 2009
hello people(:
I'm currently in Kluang, Malaysia. Specifically, at my grandmother's shop. As this is the only place, other than my cousin's house, with internet connection, I have to get out of the house to post this post. Be honoured, cause I can be at home right now finishing up all my homeworks. ( so that people will stop saying that I'm acting guai or telling me that I'm hardworking ) Yesterday was pretty okay(: Other than the 3 hour+ drive caused by jams ( supposedly it was a 2 1/2 hours drive)

In a while I'll be going back home, to finish my homeworks before a HCI cousin reaches home. Yup((: Anyways, I'll be back in Singapore by late afternoon on tuesday. My older brother wants to go out with Andre and Donald that night, gyah. Blehs... I wanted to hang out with my cousin. Looks like this year we won't get to hang out till late as usual on 初二 )): Besides, ShunYi just moved, so even if we want to meet, it would be just me and JinShen. This new year feels weird, the atmosphere isn't there anymore. I don't get to meet up with certain people.. Don't get to play with fire crackers ( I think, according to my parents. ).. Have heaps of homework.

Hmms, I took quite alot of photos of the place on the way here and during my stay here so far. Brought the device to connect the memory stick to the computer but forgot to bring the memory stick. How forgetful can I get :P I guess, I'll post them on some other time((: Whee- How's your preparation for the new year so far? :D:D

When I reached here, everything was pretty much the same. Had dinner with my uncle's family ( they have just migrated from Taiwan to China ) and my grandmother. Then went off with my aunt and the two cousins to my mother's side uncle's shop for desserts xD

lols okay, my Cousin from HCI just reached((:
shall go hang out with him already.. BYE((:

By ZhiXin.♥
@ 12:45 PM