Live. Laugh. Love. DANCE.

Profile
ZhiXin.
& I Love Dance.
I know I belong to God. I know I have awesome people around me. Maybe not all the time, but it's sufficient. Don't say I didn't warn you, my post are drug-doused; they are really long and might put you to sleep. There, you have all about me.





The Daily
Says Who
Yesterdays
Goodbye Solitudes


Friday, January 16, 2009
HELLO((:
okay, I shall be Oh-so-nice and dedicate this post to Jaslyn.

Lots of things happened lately. I have not updated about the Secondary 4 Camp and I don't think I'll be posting anything about it. If you actually looked forward to a post on that, I'm sorry, blame it on Blogger. It just had to blank out and erased the whole long post about the camp.

Latest Event: Modern Dance Auditions.
According to Jaslyn, nobody from 1/8 got in)))':
And I was looking forward to hanging out with them more often when they joined the big group. Sigh... too bad. And one of the 1/8 people who went for the auditions didn't get in, when I came online, 3 of them talked to me. And one of them wanted to complain.. lols xD It's not like I'm the one grading them on their abilities :P
They seemed pretty shocked to see me with my contacts on.. their faces show.

Modern Dance training yesterday was MrSoh-less. He was on MC, hopes he gets well soon?
And I thought it would have been pretty slack for the whole afternoon. Who ever knew Mrs Tan wanted us to work as hard to be able to go off at 6pm instead of 6.30pm. Also, through that dance training, I have a conclusion: Modern dance girls are harder to control than a class of Secondary Ones ( with reference to 1/8 :D)

For this paragraph, there will be no names stated for confidential purposes, so if anyone wants to take it to the heart, go on. But I shall remind you that you are fully responsible for the hurt you may cause yourself. If you dislike rantings, please, just skip to the next paragraph. I promise that you won't miss out much from not reading this paragraph. It's really hard to control them especially when the CHAIR don't get to doing her job automatically. Can I say that I'm a vice-CHAIR who's pissed off with the CHAIR?

Lesson's have been pretty good lately. Surprisingly, I haven't been dozing off in class even though I have been sleeping at 12.30am+ (earliest) lately. *clap**clap* Stunning improvements from last year((: I've just received my O levels Art Paper on Wednesday, the questions are sooo restricted. I can get a headache from deciding of the topic I would work on xP Finally made a reluctant decision today, Glass Containers. Marion's doing this topic too, but after hearing her idea, I think I can relax about it, we have a different focus((: So yeah.

There isn't ballet next Saturday and Sunday. I want to go for YF, but my parents want to go to Malaysia, as expected))): If I don't go for YF on that Saturday, I won't get to go, all the way until I don't know when. Ahh... depends I guess. If they really don't allow, I shan't go. But in the first place, once I ask them for permission, just once, they will start on the brain-washing-issue again! Sigghhhhh... ////:

LotsofhomeworkLotsofhomeworkLotsofhomeworkLotsofhomeworkLotsofhomework)))):
Tuition AND school, mostly school. Especially Chinese. The Chinese teachers are trying to flood us with homeworks and passages to memorise. All for our own good I guess...

Okay, is this a post long enough?
I think it's my limit for today, I'm half dead already, from all that late night studying.
I shall go sleep for a while before starting on my tuition homeworks ( because they are dued before the school homeworks are xD ). Whee... I have no idea when I will next post again, my older brother's complaining that I'm always using his latop. Getting pretty stingy)): At the moment, he's at some primary school in Jurong as a relief teacher, that's why I'm posting with his laptop. I pity his students.. just kidding!

Okay((: I hope tomorrow's lighter, there's ballet and maths tuition tomorrow. I think I can cope with the ballet part as usual((:
BYEBYE!
Don't miss me ( and my posts ) too much! xD

By ZhiXin.♥
@ 4:02 PM