Friday, January 23, 2009
HELLO((:My brother's out! So I'm using his laptop((:Today was pretty good, from midnight till now. School's alright, the programmes planned for us was quite nice and we ended earlier than expected! 7.15 till 8.30 was Part 1 of the programme. There was a clip that was screened but I slept through it xD hmm.. can't remember much from part 1. Then for class time we had a short while with Ms Lee then Mr Anthony came in and discussed with us about some "mini-project" that we have to finish by next week or something. He had to leave at 9.15 to meet up with the other teachers at the IT conference room. So, we were left alone in the class to talk or do our own things. Most of us were flipping through the yearbook. There are so many errors in the book! First error (Pg 31) : Ms Ho was being tagged as "Mrs Rosalind Khoo" and vice versa. Second error (Pg 133) : ZhiXin's from 3E4. Since when was I that smart to be in that class?? I'm from 3E3!!! I think there's many more errors in that book, can't be bothered to search for any under the primary school sections xPI was one of the many who was reading the yearbook until it was recess time at 9.30. We had 1 hour today for recess(: Didn't feel hungry, didn't eat much. Ate a little then went back to class. Slacked and took quite alot of pictures before leaving the classroom for the hall at 10.30. Part 2 was nicer than part 1 of the whole day((: Most probably because Part 2 is dubbed with a theme that I love being associated with, Performing Arts. I didn't quite hear the name of the school or company the dancers came from, but they're good(: The dances were mostly more towards the Chinese dance type. Fans and scarfs as props.. There was also WuShu performance, I found it pretty cool(((: Then joint performance by all the dance group (except for modern dance), Choir, Fencing and Basketball. Followed by performance by the dance groups (except for modern dance) individually. Chinese dance's was super funny!! Especially their costume.. so kiddy. xDWas dismissed before 12, but by the time I got out of school it was past 12. Saw my primary school juniors at the bus-stop. They were going back to primary school, decided to tag along since I didn't have much to do at home. So I went with Desiree, Siew May and a girl who's name escapes me. When we reach there, the security guard don't let us in! He say only after 1.30pm then can let us in. Then I wanted to go home, cause it was more than 1 hour to 1.30pm. Somehow, I was coax into waiting and went with them to KAP to eat and to meet people. I feel super old okay, cause they're all 3 years younger than me. A bit weird :PThis year, primary school was pretty flooded. I saw Jeshua and Mark((: Haven't seen them for so long!! haha- xD My batch majority didn't go back this year. Charity 6 '05 got alot of people go back.. saw them as a group. Nothing much to do, not much teachers to see since most of my favourite teachers left / transfered. Mdm Ling was busy entertaining the younger batch, Fu Lao Shi wasn't at her table, practically no one to meet. So I went upstairs to the classrooms alone. Whee- first time, I wrote a message in the classroom I was in ( now used by humility 6 '09 ) and another in the Kindness 6 '05 / Joy 6 '09 classroom. Then Jeshua and Mark came upstairs too. Scribbled messages in different classes, decided to go downstairs. Went downstairs, thought of checking the basketball court for people from my batch. Nopes, no one I know. Cut across the canteen and saw Darryl's brother. He changed quite alot :P According to what he said, Darryl's taller than me already xD 17o+cm. I haven't seen him for super long also! haha... Eventually I left with my younger brother.
Reached home, felt super tired. Haven't bathe and I was lying on the bed asleep already. Only woke up at 6.30. Then when I woke up, eyes was tearing, had running nose.. Then decided to go and bathe. Felt so much better after a shower :D
Hmm.. I'm going Malaysia tomorrow. Until Tuesday.. Wonder how Chinese New Year would be like if I stayed in Singapore. xD Haven't packed my clothes yet.. didn't get to buy new clothes this year. Didn't have time and didn't go out often = No new clothes. I promise to take alot of photos((: About whether I will be posting it up ( on facebook or here ), I'll see how first((: Lot's of textbook to bring on this trip. Mass study during this "holiday", tests coming up after this break. Time passed really quickly, a month is going just like that. In the wink of an eye, the O levels will be over. Okay, I said to post this up in 5 minutes time. Now it's up(: while I'll edit abit and put in the photos of today((: when you read finish, make sure to come back again in a while to view the pictures! :D
The pictures are up too((: The post is now complete :D:D

Class Decoration((: HAPPY 牛(NEW) YEAR!!
Marion! haha, she was trying to run away after seeing the red light from the camera :D
Kasturi(: Slow reflex, I held up my camera, faced her. She stared at the camera like how she's doing it in the photo, then she realised I was taking a photo of her. Too late when she tried to turn around :P
YanRu drinking water, then see me take photo do tweeze pose but picture captured before she could do pose xD Amanda's excited over some chinese magazine's columm, Arella's getting herself involved too(:
XinXuan!! :D she knew I was taking photo of her, that's why call her name also didn't turn around.
Natalie reading yearbook under the desk (not as though she's doing some 见不得光的事) Cheuk Kwan had her back facing me :P Not sure what Iris was doing at that point of time. Phoebe and Alicia at the far right of the picture(:
Kasturi and Natalie looking at yearbook, Abigal and Jessie(i think) looking at laptop.
Olga in black, illegal gathering in front of a laptop by Amanda, Samantha and Abigal... Natalie still reading yearbook. Iris staring into space??
Ms Lee's angbao for us(((:
Hannah's and XuanRong's Shots(((:
wah.. ugly face xD
XuanRong looks like she's the boss of Marisa xP
MARISA :D:D
The Marisa-XuanRong-Hannah shots(((:Spectacles mix-and-match :P
whee, Spectacles-less.
Hannah, XuanRong, Marisa, JooYe and ME(((((:
OKAYY(((:
End of pictures slideshow.. took very little. hehheh.. alrighty, post have to be up le :DTill the next time I post again..BYEBYE((:AND HAPPY CHINESE "牛" YEAR!!
By ZhiXin.♥
@ 7:53 PM