Live. Laugh. Love. DANCE.

Profile
ZhiXin.
& I Love Dance.
I know I belong to God. I know I have awesome people around me. Maybe not all the time, but it's sufficient. Don't say I didn't warn you, my post are drug-doused; they are really long and might put you to sleep. There, you have all about me.





The Daily
Says Who
Yesterdays
Goodbye Solitudes


Thursday, January 22, 2009
Hello, my brother's out and I just got home from Dance training..
Aches and blue-blacks all over, ankle's hurting more than ever after that awful landing)):

Lessons passed by so slowly today, compared to yesterday. Amaths was pretty boring, Chemistry still can't grasp what's going on. P.E was pretty good((: We played captains ball, but it isn't the same as playing with the YFers.. somehow different. Other than the fact that in school, teamates are all girls :P It still feels different.

Chinese was boring too, made us do comprehension passage in the workbook. I was doodling on the book for ideas on O level art, I think the teacher saw, but couldn't really be bothered cause I'm normally very enthusiastic in Chinese class((: Weirdly, I am enthusiastic in Chinese class...

FINALLY!! I FINALLY GOT SOME IDEAS FOR ART O LEVELS!!!
I'm actually quite pleased with myself for that. At least something finally came out from all that frustrating mind-searchings and brain-crackings. I was so stressed on Wednesday when almost everyone had a base idea and I didn't.. Spent the whole 1 1/2hours tormenting myself ( in a way ). Thanks XuanRong, for trying to stimulate my brain((: It was appreciated, in case I didn't show that..
A new problem arises, now that I have ideas, I am having difficulty deciding which one to improvise on and to be used for the O levels. I love one idea I have, but Ms Hoe says it isn't up to the O levels standard. Unless I can modify the composition-idea to suit the criterias of the "O levels Standards". Lols, not so much of disclosing of my ideas... ehheh.. the internet's pretty scary at times. xP

Back to the lessons... English was 1 1/2hours today. Supposedly, it is boring. Once again, slacked quite a lot, was talking to Marisa about my ideas xD and I willingly helped her by giving her another view of her topic((: Doodling during english lessons, trying to inspire myself and come up with better ideas. Not bad.. I actually came up with another during English lesson.
One during Amaths ( Ms Hoe likes this one ), One from don't-know-when-in-school ( wah, this one is terrible ) and finally one during English! hehheh...

Dance training was super tiring, exhausive I should say. If anyone wanted to lose weight, gain some abs, you ought to come for three sessions of Mr Soh's dance class. My body's still shaking from the "warming-up". Now I understand why the guys could dance topless during the SYF opening ceremony, they have got almost no flabs to be ashamed of! Mr Soh's training must have been responsible for their abs. hehheh.. I think the whole RV dance was really nice((: the girls was pretty graceful and swift with their movements. We're going to have joint practises with RV and NJC during the March Holidays((: Can't wait.

Okay, I think this is about it((: I'd better go bathe right now. My hair looks like it's gel-ed xD For your information, it isn't. Sweat, is what it is.
Bye people! Once again, I can't actually say when am I able to post again.. so.. yup.
Don't miss my posts too much xD In Advance,
HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR((((:

By ZhiXin.♥
@ 7:58 PM