Live. Laugh. Love. DANCE.

Profile
ZhiXin.
& I Love Dance.
I know I belong to God. I know I have awesome people around me. Maybe not all the time, but it's sufficient. Don't say I didn't warn you, my post are drug-doused; they are really long and might put you to sleep. There, you have all about me.





The Daily
Says Who
Yesterdays
Goodbye Solitudes


Sunday, January 4, 2009
hello again xD
My parents are out and my older brother is out at church.
My mom found out that I had my phone with me)): Gyahh, then she wants me to leave it downstairs. Can't say no and cannot switch phone so will be leaving it there unless I'm out. Sorry to the people who will be smsing me and calling me, I will most likely reply late. I feel so much like a prisoner.. sigh-

A prisoner with the privillege of having a proper door, much sunlight, education, a proper bed and proper food. Yeah, that's how it is, I guess.

My homeworks are not touched yet!! Nooooo...
Study camp next week, I'm going to get to doing some homework(:
I'm going to be a good girl and score lots of As in Term 1 and stun my brother. Hehheh... Then when I get good results, I can request things right? Like going to church and taking back my handphone. This is the best plan but it's a long-term-contribution... Mmm...

I'm eating sweets when I can actually get lunch. I'm so going to become fatter //:
Whee... Marion is back((:
To come to think of it, where's she seating in class?

okay, I think I'm going down to get lunch. Then I'll come back and finish my chinese homework, followed by chemistry, english and maths. :D:D:D
I don't know what should I do about art...
Hard to decide...
///:
I think I'll see if I can make it for term 1.

Yesterday night was pretty cool xD
Cool air with two sleepy airheads on the phone, not going to sleep even though they're sleepy.
hahaha :D
Playing the piano when it's dawn, singing nursery rhymes and songs in the middle of the night again.. I must have sounded really awful >.< of all songs, pick nursery rhymes.
I think I had a deprived childhood, I don't know much nursery rhymes. Haha-

Oh Wells, when I can update again, I shall.
xD I want a skipping rope!
those rubbery good quality ones..
hahaha :D
byebye((:

By ZhiXin.♥
@ 1:00 PM