Live. Laugh. Love. DANCE.

Profile
ZhiXin.
& I Love Dance.
I know I belong to God. I know I have awesome people around me. Maybe not all the time, but it's sufficient. Don't say I didn't warn you, my post are drug-doused; they are really long and might put you to sleep. There, you have all about me.





The Daily
Says Who
Yesterdays
Goodbye Solitudes


Saturday, January 17, 2009
Gyahh..
I'm super bored))):
Trying to get my chinese tuition homework done but the entertainment level is dropping by the second, it's about to drop down to the negatives.

I wasn't sleepy during Maths tuition ( A very good thing ). But I only understood lesser than or half of what was taught. Probably have to go through the notes again later on. It's 4 plus already, the day is coming to an end. Hello evening((:

I will get my chinese tuition homework done before I go for ballet. I will make sure that I do((:
Hmm...
Currently I'm trying to load some photos I took lately from my handphone onto my dad's laptop through bluetooth. But it doesn't look like it's working. Ah.. I don't want to load anymore.
Maybe I'll load them again when my monitor comes back. It has been three weeks since that old machine was sent to be monitored, no news of it yet. Stinky company.

I'm bored.

When it's the weekdays, I can't wait for the weekends.
Now that it's the weekends, I can't wait for the weekdays.
Life is hard to satisfy.

BlankBlankBlankBlankBlank.

I do hope that we're doing pointé for ballet later on.
I'm getting super random..
I want to sleep.. I want to revise Biology.. I want to do Partial Fractions.. I want to finish my chinese homework.. I want to get started on Art.. I WANT TO GO YF)))':

hmpft...
I think I'll go sleep for a while before finishing up on my chinese tuition homework.
Time's not letting me have my way)):
bye-

By ZhiXin.♥
@ 4:38 PM