Live. Laugh. Love. DANCE.

Profile
ZhiXin.
& I Love Dance.
I know I belong to God. I know I have awesome people around me. Maybe not all the time, but it's sufficient. Don't say I didn't warn you, my post are drug-doused; they are really long and might put you to sleep. There, you have all about me.





The Daily
Says Who
Yesterdays
Goodbye Solitudes


Thursday, January 1, 2009
101th post.

Countdown was pretty much the same as in the past. Just that it was a little much more boring? This is probably the last post I will type until the end of the O levels, what I will be typing is most suitable for this post. You guys may not understand, but I know what's going on and that ought to be enough.

I'm staying away from church and YF for a period of time and that is so very sad. There are many reasons to be sad. The main reason's because we are friends already, quite close although we have only met not long ago. They are real cool, not wanna-bes, just themselves. I feel easy with them, I'm a different someone with them. I'm not being recognised as someone who's irritating and annoying, even though I thought I was. Obviously it's not only that reason...

2008 have been a great year. I met new friends, who love me for who I am. Tried to become more responsible for everything, as a vice-chairperson. Got to know Japan's culture, had exchange program with Hayahoshi Junior High School. Know my juniors better. Went for YF camp for the very first time, ever since ShiQi and I was in Secondary 1, we have been discussing about going for it together. It was only successful in 2008. Tried to change my dancing style, I think I irritated my ballet teacher huge loads of times during that period of change. Got pass Intermediate, knew more dance friends. Found competitors in different aspects of life, dance and studies. Went out with friends more than previous years, hanged out till late ( pass 6pm ).

I think 2008 have been most thoughtful compared to previous years, a lot of mind activity. Probably because I found many things that was pretty interesting to ponder upon..
I'm sneezing, someone's talking about me...
haha.. just kidding.

I don't quite understand how that theory works... when you sneeze, someone's thinking of you or talking about you. Haha-

I think David Archuleta's A Little Not Over You is nice. Thanks to Aaron I guess... I'm waiting for someone to reply and some one to come online. That's why I'm typing this post. I'm kinda bored right now, cause that someone isn't coming online..

Happy New Year everyone!
May all your wishes come true, People who are suppose to be working hard for the A levels and O levels and PSLE this year, JIAYOU xD
Okay, someone's online...
byebye people!

I don't know what to do...

By ZhiXin.♥
@ 2:50 AM