Live. Laugh. Love. DANCE.

Profile
ZhiXin.
& I Love Dance.
I know I belong to God. I know I have awesome people around me. Maybe not all the time, but it's sufficient. Don't say I didn't warn you, my post are drug-doused; they are really long and might put you to sleep. There, you have all about me.





The Daily
Says Who
Yesterdays
Goodbye Solitudes


Sunday, December 28, 2008
My parents confiscated my laptop for some great reasons: O levels.

So yeah, unless my monitor comes back to me in one piece, I can't blog. Besides, I suspect that my parents are going to confiscate my keyboard and mouse once my monitor comes back. Oh wells, you guys will have to wait for a looong time before I can actually post again. Cause I'm using my brother's laptop. He wouldn't be that nice to let me use it every night when school reopens, or maybe he would. Who knows... ?

I'm being banned by my parents to go for church at the moment, so yup. No church for me until don't know when, except for God. Hopefully, this break would be short. Sigh...

I'm going out with the YFers on tuesday right after dance. Yay me((: I managed to get my mom to agree, by sajiao-ing. The girls would be pretty familiar with that xD
Watching Yes Man at Plaza Singapura, my last movie until the stupid O levels are over. I think.
Screw the government exams, make students' life so miserable.

It's going to be hard to get my parents to allow me to go to church again. They are hard to bend... very...

Okay, that's all for now. Bye people, until don't know when.
I'm going to miss blogging, it's much fun. Just that there are certain things I can't type out. A diary is better in that way, everything can be written((:
BYEBYE!

By ZhiXin.♥
@ 11:42 PM