Live. Laugh. Love. DANCE.

Profile
ZhiXin.
& I Love Dance.
I know I belong to God. I know I have awesome people around me. Maybe not all the time, but it's sufficient. Don't say I didn't warn you, my post are drug-doused; they are really long and might put you to sleep. There, you have all about me.





The Daily
Says Who
Yesterdays
Goodbye Solitudes


Thursday, December 25, 2008
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE((:

I love the YF-ers.. This has got to be the best christmas ( and christmas eve) ever.
I feel very much loved. Really... Thanks guys, for everything.
For being there, for accepting this annoying girl into the big family and for making me feel so loved. School's starting and I'm going to miss all the fun we had.


Carolling was a blast.

Yesterday, I was late for christmas service. Luckily ShiQi asked her mom to save a seat for me((: The messages was pretty boring though. I liked the singing((: After service, went to mingle with the rest at the hall. Got lots of wondeful gifts from lots of wonderful people. Cookies, sweets, letters and Gingerbread man! Talked to people and then gathered in the studio. Allister started throwing sweets to everyone, that reminded me of Santa Claus :D:D Then was briefed, left our stuff in the rooms, went downstairs to board the bus. Squeeze much, about 50 people in a 40+ seater bus. Standing felt much comfortable than seating.

Allister's house was first stop, sangs carols, listened to a message, mingled around and ate food((: Oooh, the sushi was not bad xD Went off after wishing Allister's family a blessed christmas. ShiQi's house was second stop, squeeze much again. 50 people in that house was probably a little too much.. And we were playing games somemore. Played games, talked, ate. Took a photo then went off again. The chocolate truffle quite good((: Went to Elias's house for gift exchange. Sang carols, talked, ate, gift exchanged and went back to church. It was already 4+ when we reached church, I think.

Hanged around at the studio when we got back to church, then went off to change into casual wear, most of us... Talked for a bit in the studio then went downstairs to the hall. It was dark. Somehow, a game of captain's ball sprung up. Played although I was a little tired. Real fun((: After quite a long game, someone called full-time and everyone dispatched. Some went upstairs for the air-con, the rest stayed downstairs to chat at the hall. I had a go at both((: I went up for a little while before joining the rest downstairs.

The people upstairs were sleeping, playing Uno etc. People downstairs were having fun trying to guess who everyone likes. Haha... Oh Wells, I had fun, that's the main point. I'm so going to miss all this fun we had. I think I'll have to wait till December next year. Although I do hope that something happens in April to shorten that wait..

A part of the christmas eve's night, I was being thoughtful. During the first two bus rides ( from church to Allister's house and from his house to ShiQi's ), I was feeling talkative and talked alot. Then from ShiQi's house to Elias's house and from his house to church, I was having much thoughts. Looking at the world from the window, flying past. I thought of things like: What happens if someday my house is one of the visited ones? and thought of some other stuff that are not to be shared... ehehheh...

I'm going to Malaysia tomorrow at 4.30am. My dad's driving us there, not really a leisure trip there, have to renew passports. I think I'll have internet access there. Getting back in the afternoon I guess...
byebye guys, Merry Christmas.

Confused I am.
Search my heart.

By ZhiXin.♥
@ 10:21 PM