Live. Laugh. Love. DANCE.

Profile
ZhiXin.
& I Love Dance.
I know I belong to God. I know I have awesome people around me. Maybe not all the time, but it's sufficient. Don't say I didn't warn you, my post are drug-doused; they are really long and might put you to sleep. There, you have all about me.





The Daily
Says Who
Yesterdays
Goodbye Solitudes


Thursday, December 4, 2008
It's raining,
The rain feels cool and good.
But i am feeling as though i was drained of energy.

Went downstairs to play the piano just now,
Didn't even want to repeat the songs as much as yesterday.

My piano teacher changed plans,
she's coming tomorrow instead.
Says she's going to inspect me for extra weight tomorrow.

Was making Konniyaku Jelly with my mother downstairs.
If i was as usual,
I would have been excited,
Hanging around trying to learn and help.
Not so enthu- today...
That feeling kinda stink.

My older brother is still in bed,
Younger brother watching the TV and eating Ramen.

I wonder what are my cousins doing,
Watching drama series?
Playing with Lucky?

This will probably be the worst day of this month.

I may have been drained of energy from taking the pain silently yesterday,
The pain of extracting 3 tooth,
After the effect of the numbing medicine the dentist injected and applied gone off.

Mother says we're going to have japanese cold noodles together later on,
I am happy [[:


What word would you use to describe
such a day?


Why can't the numbness stay forever?
Why can't time just stop when we want it to?
Is it all just a little too late?

By ZhiXin.♥
@ 1:30 PM