Live. Laugh. Love. DANCE.

Profile
ZhiXin.
& I Love Dance.
I know I belong to God. I know I have awesome people around me. Maybe not all the time, but it's sufficient. Don't say I didn't warn you, my post are drug-doused; they are really long and might put you to sleep. There, you have all about me.





The Daily
Says Who
Yesterdays
Goodbye Solitudes


Sunday, December 28, 2008
hello..
A thoughtful day today is.

Slept at 1am yesterday night, was trying to finish up a few more cards before going to sleep. I think I did 10 in total, a very small number but hard work. Thinking of the designs was hard enough, drawing it on was far worse. I'll probably have to plan better next year. Woke up at 7.30am this morning, sleepy but dragged myself out of bed. I had the wrapping of presents to do since I managed to not wrap it till today ( the day of giving ). So the wrapping wasn't that tidy..

My parents told me to not go to church today ( in short, they are in objections to me going for church today ), but I still went ( Took buses to ShiQi's house when my parents were still asleep. ) I have officially graduated from Young Teen today, even though I have only joined for three weeks. There was this "graduation party" but I didn't eat much. There was pizzas, KFCs, drinks, waffles and cookies etc. After partying, went downstairs to the hall and talked to YiLing. Couldn't find Isabel, so I didn't manage to give her her card. To the people who didn't receive the card, I'M SO SORRY!! I couldn't rush them out. ShiQi even better, she did the cards this morning!! And she did more than me, which was suppose to be that way ( since my cards are designed by me and written by me ).

Got a pencil holder for gift exchange, a gift from ShiQi, Doreen and Dominic. The gifts were so sweet, haha :D I liked them((: ShiQi gave me a mirror and got two keychains with a letter "Z" in it. One was a keychain that said "Zuper-cute" other than the "Z", the other was jewel embedded. Thanks guys, I'll take good care of them((:

Didn't join ShiQi for choir but stayed behind and chatted with Martin, Jonathan and YiLing. ShiQi finished choir. Allister, Aaron Chai, ShiQi came over to join the conversation. Then YiLing, Jonathan, Allister and Aaron went off. So XinEn, ShiQi and I stayed behind to chat with Martin ( I didn't want to go home yet ).

Then when we finally decided to leave, went to the bus-stop, bought snacks to fill my stomach since I didn't have lunch. ( If i don't grow fat when school reopens, some miracle must have happened. I had so much chocolates lately. Especially today, since I was pretty low-on-sugar. ) ShiQi was telling me how sian I looked. Then talked about "666" thing from Revelations of the Bible. Some end of the world thingy, rather scary. Things are pretty fresh at the moment, so I didn't know much other than the few stories that was shared in Primary School. I kind of like taking cars and buses, not so much about MRTs. It's pretty nice when you see the world going past you.

It left me thinking about many things, it never fails to do so.

Whatever I wanted to say or talked about probably wouldn't catch XinEn and ShiQi in the conversation, so I kept my mind busy and my mouth shut.

Got home and started typing this post. I still have something to worry since dear _ _ _ _ _ _ disappeared into thin air ( for the moment ) and left poor me and the rest to fend for ourselves ( a little dramatic, I realised. )
I deprived of brain-juice)): I need ideas for the stupid CCA booth thing. Irritating! Carina only told me yesterday night that we were supposed to get the proposal done by tomorrow, so that Ms Poh can get the materials needed. Gyahh... and I was not informed of this until the wardrobe manager told me. Whatever happened to the Chairperson, is she paid ( with CCA points ) to do nothing? I may seem rude but yes, I'm pissed.

Thoughtful day, thoughtful day, what a thoughtful day it is.

There's going to be dance tomorrow, Amanda's lead, no doubt. I'm pretty envious of her, she's pretty good. Power to her, hehheh. Besides, tomorrow is going to be a loooong day. 9am- 4pm, I've forgotten all my steps, going to get a good hiding from Mr Soh. Die...

My homeworks aren't touched either. I think I'm going to drop art, this time it's for real. I told my mother ( again ), and I'm not going to withdraw this time round. It's either art, or the rest of the subjects.

I'm going to my aunt's house in Tampanies later, for dinner with them.
Have to bathe now, my brother's ending his tuition at 7pm. After picking him up, we'll be off to Tampanies already. It's only half the day right now, and I'm pretty tired... *sigh*

Thanks to all who wished me Merry Christmas, Thanks to all who gave me presents this christmas, Thanks to all who made me feel blessed this year ( like no other year ). I'm sorry to those whose presents are not returned! I'm going to cherish them all((: Thank you guys soo much!



In the starry night, you shone brighter than any other stars.

By ZhiXin.♥
@ 5:45 PM