Live. Laugh. Love. DANCE.

Profile
ZhiXin.
& I Love Dance.
I know I belong to God. I know I have awesome people around me. Maybe not all the time, but it's sufficient. Don't say I didn't warn you, my post are drug-doused; they are really long and might put you to sleep. There, you have all about me.





The Daily
Says Who
Yesterdays
Goodbye Solitudes


Tuesday, December 2, 2008
Hello...
i am so going to go on a mission...
To lose weight & To lose my Panda Eyes.
只许成功不许失败! :D:D
We'll see how the second part of the mission turns out after the holidays((:

i know i'm fat and i don't need people to come tell me that, cause i know it myself.
My dad keeps picking on the fact that i'm fat and not tall and my eyerings.
Gosh, does he have eyes only for the bad things? What happen to the eye for the good ones?

And also, i have been practising the piano at random timings of the day yesterday{{{:
Played To Zanarkand, Let It Be, Ballade Pour Adeline repeatedly.
I learnt to play Let It Be when i was rather young, Grade 4 i think.
Still trying to master To Zanarkand, wrong keys are getting common..
hehheh :D

There was nothing planned yesterday, so did nothing much, a little of EMaths holiday homework.
There isn't any program for today either... so most likely it'll be a bore too.

I just realised that i have ballet on the day of the wedding!!
=.= I'm probably going to ask my mother if i could give it a pass with the pretense of being sick.
Well, if we met at my house, i would believe that it's only half as fun as meeting at his house...
So, we'll not meet until the Wedding. For ShunYi, we'll be meeting only on the 初二 of 2009.

Also, my love song is up on my blog too(: It's 13 Jours En France, which means 13 Days In France.
Winter Sonata used this piece too, I didn't realise that when my cousin played it...
I'm still asking around for the piano scores of that piece, still can't find.

Ahh... it's early in the morning now, only 8 people online...
Going to try to finish my EMaths paper 1 & 2 but still have time to play the piano.
Then if time permits, i'll probably want to go through every single thing i was supposed to know in Chemistry.

My brother went for his Graduation/Prom Night at Shangri La Hotel ( i don't know how to spell ) yesterday, i helped him with his hair!
:D:D
i feel pleased with myself for doing a good deed xD
haha-

WishList
since young:

1.A Dog.
I'll never get this, my parents are in total objection to this.

2.Braces.
I may not be able to get this, my father says that my teeth are perfect enough. When it isn't. He gave the money for my older brother's braces so why can't i have it too?? )): Biased Daddy.



my wishlist was short when i was young okay...
cause i didn't want much since i was young.
haha~


JinShen's brothers are coming back on Christmas Day. I haven't seen them for two whole years since they went overseas for further studies...
Wonder how much they have changed. :D:D

okok, shall go downstairs for breakfast now...
then start my work((:
byebye.

By ZhiXin.♥
@ 8:20 AM