Live. Laugh. Love. DANCE.

Profile
ZhiXin.
& I Love Dance.
I know I belong to God. I know I have awesome people around me. Maybe not all the time, but it's sufficient. Don't say I didn't warn you, my post are drug-doused; they are really long and might put you to sleep. There, you have all about me.





The Daily
Says Who
Yesterdays
Goodbye Solitudes


Wednesday, December 24, 2008
hello, this is me((:
Haven't been posting for quite a while, I realised.
The best reason out of all reasons would be that my computer's monitor didn't want to cooperate and kept giving me a black screen. I wonder what it's problem. Just sent it for checking today, if the repair price is reasonable, it's going for repairs. If not, I'll get a new monitor((:
I'm going off for carolling later, until tomorrow(: Hmmm, my gift was something I found wrapped in the house. Wrapped as in ready to be given to some other people as a gift. Wonder what's in it. HEHHEH.
I've bought my gift for Sunday already, couldn't decided based on thinking. So I got something that is non-perishable, more or less that, when I went out yesterday. I was bored just now, in the afternoon. Using the internet looking for blogskins randomly, checking facebook. Then I called YiLing. She was trying to sleep, and I called. ( SORRY YILING!! ) Got some advise from her to sleep. Then I opened up msn and realised not much people from YF was online. So yup, I tried to sleep also :D
Slept with occasional waking ups. All the way until 5.30+ when YiLing decided to sms me about what I was going to wear -.- Since my phone was not on silent mode, gyah, she woke me up. Oh wells, I need to go change now :D:D

BYEBYE PEOPLE (((((:

By ZhiXin.♥
@ 5:59 PM