Live. Laugh. Love. DANCE.

Profile
ZhiXin.
& I Love Dance.
I know I belong to God. I know I have awesome people around me. Maybe not all the time, but it's sufficient. Don't say I didn't warn you, my post are drug-doused; they are really long and might put you to sleep. There, you have all about me.





The Daily
Says Who
Yesterdays
Goodbye Solitudes


Sunday, December 21, 2008
hello((:
The poll in my previous post isn't working out well//: Help out, will you?

My mom sent me to church today((:
Wasn't late but pretty lost when I got there, since ShiQi is normally the one giving me the directions and so on.
The message during Young Teen was pretty boring, my 2nd and last message in Young Teen.
I just joined YT and I'm graduating soon. Wow, time passes real fast somehow, I guess.
Picked names to give presents to, I didn't tell anyone who I picked and I don't intend to tell.
Too bad people, I know you guys want to know badly.

Next week's pizza party according to ShiQi. A graduation party for us, the Sec 3s.
We're suppose to give our gifts next week too((:
A year is passing by so quickly, I'm getting older, nearer to the 'O's...
Sigh-
Good news, I got permissions for Carolling yesterday night(:
HAHA... I think all this hanging out with YF-ers gave my parents the idea of me being brain-washed.
I don't see how I was brain-washed -.-

I'm still trying to rush out some stuff before christmas, but it seems a little impossible.
I should say, VERY MUCH IMPOSSIBLE.

I never get to doing what I intended to do))):
it has always been like that. From School Stuff to Personal Stuff..
I wanted to memorise all the Biology I wasn't sure with this December, I haven't been doing so.

Mmm, in short, I sort of wasted my December away.
I'll have to prepare for a great disappointment next year, I'll die for sure.
ahh...

Carolling this Wednesday, I didn't realise.

I think I'm going off to rush what I wanted to get done before Christmas.
YF-ers, prepare yourself for a "surprise".
It may turn out good, I hope it does.
Cause this is my first time, never tried it before...
byebye.

Things seemed so impossible, but I think I'm falling for you hopelessly.
What should I do?

By ZhiXin.♥
@ 4:24 PM