Live. Laugh. Love. DANCE.

Profile
ZhiXin.
& I Love Dance.
I know I belong to God. I know I have awesome people around me. Maybe not all the time, but it's sufficient. Don't say I didn't warn you, my post are drug-doused; they are really long and might put you to sleep. There, you have all about me.





The Daily
Says Who
Yesterdays
Goodbye Solitudes


Tuesday, December 30, 2008
hello people.
My brother's out at chalet tonight..
So... The computer's all mine!! Muahahaha-

A remarkable day today was, in conclusion. If I were to split it up into parts, I would say that it was pretty boring. Hehs xD

This is the 100th post.

A little too tired to be hyper today... Dance was pretty boring and painful today.
Neck was sore early in the morning. I woke up and was like :" Woah, gosh.. what happen to my neck?? ". I felt as though my nervous system died at that point of time or something, couldn't quite get up the normal way. Went to school at 8. Ms Poh and Mrs Tan was late -.- Millicent too. Met up at the school canteen, discussed about what we were going to have on the booth table. This CCA Fair thing is so extra, not like I would bother to spend a Saturday in school just to watch what each CCA has got for display and then choose my CCA. Such a bother, especially when the head isn't around. She's supposed to be in-charge of these stuff, I'm only suppose to be an assistant or something.

Okay, back to how training was. The blue blacks hurted even more today!! As in when I dance, the blue blacks come into contact with the floor with pressure. PAIN!! Neck was so very pain when I reached school, luckily Carina was nice enough to spare me a piece of salonpas ( I don't know the spelling ). I don't buy those, so yeah, THANKS A LOT CARINA!! xD Danced and danced, couldn't wait for 1pm to come. Haha :D

Still ended up meeting Aaron at the MRT station late. My juniors and dancemates seemed pretty shocked to see me in casual clothes, no idea why. Cherry said that she thought I was a new teacher! ( so old!! ) Took a bus to Little India Mrt, then met Aaron at Doby Ghaut Mrt station. Before that he was playing LAN with Isabel, Elijah and Martin. Then went to meet Jocelyn at the ticketing counter area. Met Dominic Koh and YiLing after that. Then Phyllis came. Dominic Soh came with Elijah and gang. Went in for the movies, without lunch -.-

( Instead of Yes Man, we watched Bedtime Stories )

Went to play at the arcade for a little while after the movie. Dominic Soh, Elijah and Jocelyn went off after arcade. The rest of us went to eat at KFC. Talked there for quite some time then Isabel went off cause her stomach was hurting and she was having headaches earlier in the day. Left the few of us..
When we were walking to the LAN shop, Phyllis wanted to go somewhere, so she left too. I followed the rest to the LAN shop. They were playing some zombie game. SO SCARY, everyone must have been staring at me. Gyahh, I should stay home and play if it is this kind of game.
Then after the game, it was about 7.45+. My mother called me at 7.30 ( I was suppose to go home by 6pm ). I managed to get away with it, and continue hanging out with them((: We went to Starbucks and Martin treated me. He said he would treat me since I wasn't going to see him anymore. Got Iced Vanilla Latte, then YiLing's Dad video called her. She got away with it too...

Then when we were walking over to the Mrt, I said I wanted to take neo-prints. Since none of them know whether the place got neo-print shops, we walked around for quite long looking for one. And guess what? There were neo-print booths in the arcade on the way to the Mrt -.- So we went in and took((: It was quite a hassle to find me a neo-print booth, thanks guys xD We should meet again when we can, then we'll go somewhere with better neo-print booths ;D I reached home at 11.15pm!! Gosh, that's like sooo late. My parents were scolding me through the phone when I was on my way back home, suprisingly, they didn't scold me when I was home!! I had dinner waiting for me ((: Ate, bathed and came online.

I'm soo going to miss all this fun! I'll have to work hard for the O levels next year. Time's passing way too fast, I'm not catching up!!
bye people! Goodnight xD


The last goodbye, would it be any different?

By ZhiXin.♥
@ 11:50 PM