Live. Laugh. Love. DANCE.

Profile
ZhiXin.
& I Love Dance.
I know I belong to God. I know I have awesome people around me. Maybe not all the time, but it's sufficient. Don't say I didn't warn you, my post are drug-doused; they are really long and might put you to sleep. There, you have all about me.





The Daily
Says Who
Yesterdays
Goodbye Solitudes


Monday, December 29, 2008
hello people. My brother's out at the moment, so I'm going to make good use of this time ( until he comes back ) to type a post for today((:

Very tired, super low on sugar. Well, the morning passed quickly, I think. The afternoon's training was pretty tiring. Danced non-stop for many times, Mr Soh kept saying : " From the top... " That's probably what the dancers are going to have nightmares about... Sad.

Feet's hurting quite a lot. Got new skin burn to make both foot equal, just that on one foot, the injury's healing already. Quite a lot of blue-blacks from training too, most of them are on the knees. Sigh, the sad fact of all dancers, they have the ugliest looking feet.

Tomorrow, Mr Soh won't be around. Ms Foong's leading training, we're using the small dance studio again. The school should invest in the dance studio, it has collapsing floorboards, mouldy sections of the wall, broken bars, falling mirror and terrible air-conditioners that do not work from time to time.

Whee, I'm going out tomorrow after dance. Ah, I forgotten that I might stink. Crap.
Don't worry, I'm not going out in my school uniform and I probably never will. Jeans and a top, I guess. Looking at the mirror today, I realised that I need to do my hair properly, it looks terrible, especially after dance! The sad sad thing is that, I have to get home by 6pm))): I'm going to bargain with my mom later, a little later won't kill. I want to stay out later///:

Tired, tired, I'm tired. When I have to stop using the laptop ( which is when my brother gets back ) I'll go bathe, try to get some homework done and have dinner and sleep. I have to go to school at 8am tomorrow, stupid CCA booth proposal, stupid meeting Ms Poh has, make all the Com Members suffer ( Nicole not included ) For that stupid proposal, we'll have to go 1 hour earlier than the rest to settle that thing. GYAHH... I could have slept 1 hour more!!!

I'm going to sleep as early as possible tonight. Hopefully, I can fall asleep. I don't want to dream tonight, peaceful sleep xD

It's my hundredth post, the next time I post.
I hope I can post tomorrow((: I'm so excited! lols...
Ending here, bye people!

The goodbyes strucked her, tears started flowing.

By ZhiXin.♥
@ 6:49 PM