Live. Laugh. Love. DANCE.

Profile
ZhiXin.
& I Love Dance.
I know I belong to God. I know I have awesome people around me. Maybe not all the time, but it's sufficient. Don't say I didn't warn you, my post are drug-doused; they are really long and might put you to sleep. There, you have all about me.





The Daily
Says Who
Yesterdays
Goodbye Solitudes


Friday, December 26, 2008
hello people. I'm in Kluang right now.
Boring like crazy, I can't wait to get back to Singapore, back to designing of my cards :D
Not much people is online at the moment )): Just received news that JinShen's going to stay at my aunt's house tonight or something. Cause he's attending my aunt's wedding in Singapore..

I'm soo bored //: playing online board games helped a bit(: Events to look forward to before the end of the year...

1.Wedding Lunch.
tomorrow

2.Church.
upcoming sunday

oh well, I think I'm going back to Singapore soon((:
Yay((:
brb people...

By ZhiXin.♥
@ 2:27 PM