Live. Laugh. Love. DANCE.

Profile
ZhiXin.
& I Love Dance.
I know I belong to God. I know I have awesome people around me. Maybe not all the time, but it's sufficient. Don't say I didn't warn you, my post are drug-doused; they are really long and might put you to sleep. There, you have all about me.





The Daily
Says Who
Yesterdays
Goodbye Solitudes


Wednesday, December 17, 2008
hello people.
haven't updated as I spent my time yesterday trying to fall asleep after I came back from training xP
tried to do so again today, only managed to sleep for 2+ hours from like 5 till 7.
And now I'm hungry..
haha :D

Friday's drawing nearer! YAY!
Haha, to save Dominic from the trouble of changing his status every second, I have generated a countdown timer xD


Went out early in the morning today.
Had breakfast with my parents before having my mom to drive me to the dentist.
waited for quite a while before it was my turn.
My mom was grumbling about how long we had to wait even though we had an appointment..
( she gets impatient easily.. )
then the cleaning.
I saw my teeth's reflection in that little metal circle of the light, it was pretty cool..
how metal squares are glued to every tooth and all that.
After it was done, I rinsed my mouth.
Gyah, it felt the same way when I had the 3 tooth extracted.
it didn't hurt as much as I thought, after seeing my older brother's pain-strucked face on the first few days of his braces.
He couldn't even eat rice on the first few days! And there I was, having noodles after my braces were up.
Went to westmall to get some stuff for the fridge after my dental appointment.
Saw my aunt and his son there, he's super adorable!!!
haha.. sat down in the coffee shop and the adults started ordering food and chatting.
Had noodles as I have said previously.
& ice-lemon tea :D:D

after eating we went separate ways, then met again in shop N save..
then my mom offered to drive them back since their house was on the way back home.
So we bought the stuff faster and went up..
Went past bossini and saw clothes.
haha, I noticed the jeans so I went in and tried them on.
Bought a pair of knee-length jeans and another pair of normal jeans.
They are to be added to my collection of 2 pairs of jeans at home xD

came home, talked on facebook and to Isabel on messenger.
Went to sleep..
dreamt of nothing.

I realised that I haven't been dreaming since...
a very long time ago.
nevermind.

I think my blogskin's getting ugly )):
Do me a favour will you?
Should I change my blogskin?
Yes
No
View Results
Free Myspace Polls
It's simple, just click yes or no ((:

Thanks!

haha..
I'm going down to get food for my poor stomach!!
My older brother is back from his camp..
I'm going to miss the times when the 3rd floor seems to be all mine.
gyah, bye guys!

By ZhiXin.♥
@ 7:56 PM