Live. Laugh. Love. DANCE.

Profile
ZhiXin.
& I Love Dance.
I know I belong to God. I know I have awesome people around me. Maybe not all the time, but it's sufficient. Don't say I didn't warn you, my post are drug-doused; they are really long and might put you to sleep. There, you have all about me.





The Daily
Says Who
Yesterdays
Goodbye Solitudes


Monday, December 22, 2008
Goal unfufilled.
Went out the whole afternoon. There was a warehouse sale somewhere with converse and everlast stuff. Went there with Daryl and his mom today. My brothers and my mom went too((:

I think I alone burnt a hole in my dad's wallet this month. First was the braces, now clothes ( and shoes ). Bought a pair of Converse shoes, two Everlast jackets, three Converse shirts, one Converse bag((:
ahh, was pretty tired from the shopping, slept in the car. Dead battery!

haha :D

Carolling's around the corner!!

I need time to finish those gifts!
//: tomorrow morning till night I guess.
Need to get rid of these black circles before Saturday..
I don't want to turn up looking sleepless then.

By ZhiXin.♥
@ 10:12 PM