Live. Laugh. Love. DANCE.

Profile
ZhiXin.
& I Love Dance.
I know I belong to God. I know I have awesome people around me. Maybe not all the time, but it's sufficient. Don't say I didn't warn you, my post are drug-doused; they are really long and might put you to sleep. There, you have all about me.





The Daily
Says Who
Yesterdays
Goodbye Solitudes


Saturday, December 6, 2008
Every Second I am With You,
I Feel like I've Been Brought To The Dreamers' Paradise.

hi, it's me again.
a while ago, I was thinking of the things i really wanted..

Camera?

An Overseas Trip with just my cousins or friends?

A great Party?

Good Results?



wants = crave for items that are materialistic
therefore, indirectly...
materialistic = wants
That's probably why they are called WANTS and not NEEDS...

hmm...
Camera?
I've got no knowledge of them, I want a one that can take great photos..
and i know, you're going to tell me that great photos may not come when you have a great camera but a good photographer.

There's going to be another barbeque at my house later on...
My aunts and uncles are coming over, my stupidelder brother got my dad to allow two of his friends to join..
& the rest of us ain't supposed to get anymore friends, gah.

didn't get to do any homework still..
*sigh*
I am a hopeless nut.


I want to travel to a country that has snow during the winter season with my cousins!!!
my dad probably won't allow..
AGAIN... AS USUAL -.-
actually, if we really can go..
we'll have to get into a tour group..
Japan's ideal :D:D
cause I have not sense of directions and yeah,
money becomes a problem.

I can't wait for next year's New Year Celebration!!
can't wait to see my cousins.. actually.
:D:D:D:D

well, it's not wrong to want to see my cousins right?
YES IT ISN'T!
I miss them heaps..
ugh...
don't worry,
I'm not missing them to the extend of sinking into mild depression.

I actually wish that I was a genius.
not as though no one wishes so.
But I don't want to be a genius to conquer the world or anything stupid like that.
The intention behind that idea's rather childish and simple,
you'll probably laugh your stomach out if i told you.
Maybe.


the piano probably helps,
numb me.

I know this would be random but..
guys who play the piano/ organ/ guitar is cool.
that's what I think, at least.


Do you have a somebody whom you look for when you're bored?
I think I have.

but is this somebody, somebody who thinks of you the same way?


I realised something,
we all tend to treat people the way we would not want them to treat us.
That is, if we were to be in a similar situation as they were.
Human's Nature?
if you don't get it, it's alright.

I'm way used to not being understood by people...

By ZhiXin.♥
@ 3:15 PM