Live. Laugh. Love. DANCE.

Profile
ZhiXin.
& I Love Dance.
I know I belong to God. I know I have awesome people around me. Maybe not all the time, but it's sufficient. Don't say I didn't warn you, my post are drug-doused; they are really long and might put you to sleep. There, you have all about me.





The Daily
Says Who
Yesterdays
Goodbye Solitudes


Saturday, December 6, 2008
bigBIG biggerBIGGER biggestBIGGEST EVENT OF THE DAY:
INTERMEDIATE RESULTS RELEASING TODAY.

there's dance later, Ms Kee's coming back((:
yes, i missed her alot.
why can't she take sunday instead?! sunday's B-o-r-i-n-g... xD
ahh...

Bern, you will never get my $2 even though i want to give it to you...
you know i want to beat you!
since the criterias isn't fufilled, and they won't be, i can't give you the $2 that you crave for :D:D

wish me luck?
i don't know how i'll do, mid-merit may be good enough..
gahh...
YanPing probably got distinction...
ZL confirm highest... if she didn't, i would have died -.-
Jamie should have gotten merit too...
Bern? hmm.. very near to distinction?
uhh... i don't know.
:///


Camp's next monday :D:D
Going to meet ShiQi soon, and make awesome friends at camp((:
haha...

i have the schedule for the 6-day camp already..
ShiQi folded it when it was in her possession..
so now it has 3 lines running vertically down the paper xD
from what i see, the camp is going to be fun :D

Ice-breakers and games on the first day(:
from the 2nd to the 5th day, there's Main Messages, Group Discussion and My Quiet Time before lunch.
Evangelism Workshop, games, song practice and prayer meeting on the 2nd day after lunch(:
Tracting Session and video sermon on the 3rd day after lunch.
Outing and video show on the 4th day after lunch.
Siesta, Group time and testimony Night on the 5th day after lunch.
Last day, there's quiet time and devotion before camp debrief)):


ah..
my homework -.-
it's not touched yet!!!
i was suppose to do lots of revision this holiday!!!
where did all the time go??
gahhh...
...
...
...

shall go do some now.
Bye.

By ZhiXin.♥
@ 9:21 AM