Live. Laugh. Love. DANCE.

Profile
ZhiXin.
& I Love Dance.
I know I belong to God. I know I have awesome people around me. Maybe not all the time, but it's sufficient. Don't say I didn't warn you, my post are drug-doused; they are really long and might put you to sleep. There, you have all about me.





The Daily
Says Who
Yesterdays
Goodbye Solitudes


Friday, November 14, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

JOLENE HO((:


well, i managed to survive the day...
((:
i hope tomorrow is better, more productive too.
hopefully, i can finish two chinese homework and my chinese tuition homework before dance starts(:

i'm going to be good tomorrow, do my best at dance tomorrow((:
i know the teacher is going to be please, and most likely, the other dancers will be asking what happened to me.. haha, maybe only... ((:
cause seriously, i am quite a trouble during saturday's class... heh... ^=.=^

but seriously, the tests did me no good.
my headache was getting from worse to worst while doing tons of them...
:B
after going downstairs and talking to my mommy and some TV then it subsided a little..
I had that stupid headache since morning without realising it myself...
i am such a goon... ^.^

mommy said that it was probably because i slept too much.
Doctors, is there such a thing that you'll get headache when you sleep too much? i probably have to ask when i get sick the next time((: or else i'll go ask Mr Low.. haha((:


friendster is still down on my computer, some kind of maintenence it was carrying out.. mmpft hahahaha...

BYE JUNICE, have a fun flight and come back in good condition and in one piece on 19th night!
:DD
cause nicole went over to malacca for CIP ( i was suppose to go but too lazy hehhs... ) and came back with flu and cough... then she couldn't exactly dance yesterday... (:(

okayy,
shall end here today((:

COLOUR ME YELLOW TOMORROW!!!!
haha...
shall go and bathe now, though it's a bit late.. hehheh...
byebye and goodnight!
ohya, thanks cherry...
you probably should change your name to cheery,
JUST KIDDING((:

By ZhiXin.♥
@ 10:03 PM