Live. Laugh. Love. DANCE.

Profile
ZhiXin.
& I Love Dance.
I know I belong to God. I know I have awesome people around me. Maybe not all the time, but it's sufficient. Don't say I didn't warn you, my post are drug-doused; they are really long and might put you to sleep. There, you have all about me.





The Daily
Says Who
Yesterdays
Goodbye Solitudes


Thursday, November 27, 2008
Today's boring)):
even my younger brother have plans.
He went bowling with a friend...

Well, i am home alone.
I have no idea where my mom is,
my dad's at work,
my elder brother's out with a friend for movie,
my younger brother's out for bowling.

Poor me.
I want to go out!
Anyone free? Watch Madasacar?
My brother is watching that today..
he has been out since morning, went to Andre's house.

I finally finished my mock papers for Chinese((:
probably going back to do up the compos...
I'M HUNGRY!!!
but my mom isn't home yet))):

*sigh*
there's my chinese tuition homework not done too...
gosh, i have lots of homework.


I need dance, i need friends, i need to go out!!!
gahh..


i had a weird dream again((:
lols...

okayy..
probably going to go back to doing my homeworks...
nobody's talking to me,
nobody's smsing me.
my mother won't need to scream for me when my bills come,
cause there wouldn't be a chance that i'll exceed my free smses.
haven't been smsing anyone also.

Secluding myself maybe..
byebye.

By ZhiXin.♥
@ 8:00 PM