Live. Laugh. Love. DANCE.

Profile
ZhiXin.
& I Love Dance.
I know I belong to God. I know I have awesome people around me. Maybe not all the time, but it's sufficient. Don't say I didn't warn you, my post are drug-doused; they are really long and might put you to sleep. There, you have all about me.





The Daily
Says Who
Yesterdays
Goodbye Solitudes


Monday, November 24, 2008
I am hooked on Ouran High.... )):
Practically wasted a whole day...

Tomorrow is so going to be boring, nothing planned.
I'll probably try to refrain from reading Ouran High. i am addicted to it already)):
Homeworks haven't been touched for so long..
Jeez, i am going to die rushing all these like last year if i don't start...

Boring day...
i seriously have to hit the books..
but i can't seem to get close to them -.-
the closest is: beside me, on the table...
this is a super short post.
Nothing to post about...

There won't be dance this Saturday,
Parents are planning visit my grandmother overseas:
Malaysia, Kluang.

And i am planning to watch a movie with my cousins while we're in Kluang((:
haha... :D:D
Most likely High School Musical 3..
i haven't watch it yet..
lols...
i am movie-deprived -.-

okayy..
got to put my brother's wireless adapter back before he comes up screaming again.
Byebye(:


あなたは私の心を取って、
半分の中にそれを薄切りにしました。

By ZhiXin.♥
@ 9:13 PM