Live. Laugh. Love. DANCE.

Profile
ZhiXin.
& I Love Dance.
I know I belong to God. I know I have awesome people around me. Maybe not all the time, but it's sufficient. Don't say I didn't warn you, my post are drug-doused; they are really long and might put you to sleep. There, you have all about me.





The Daily
Says Who
Yesterdays
Goodbye Solitudes


Thursday, November 20, 2008
hellooo..
ahahahaha. :D
went out with mommy to get a barbeque stove and stuff for the barbeque party tomorrow(:
Lucky me, last minute also can get friends to come to the party(:
and when i say last minute, it is a day before the party (x
and when i say friends, these are called true friends((: probably.

My older brother got about 10 of his friends ( guys and girls )
I got 2 friends ( girls )
my younger brother got 1 to come over ( guy )

well, as you can see...
the popularity level in my family gets lower as the person is younger...
ah, i can't be bothered with the popularity issue(:
i have true friends and i am contented with that even if the number is slightly lesser((:

Tomorrow's going to be interesting...
i have been away from civillisation for too long xP
( Ps: the last time i went out with friends must have been when i was in sec 1, cause the only recent one was a really short one with Marisa and Mika )
much too long...
i am just lazy to go out with friends...
especially when i am short of friends to go out with.. hehheh..

ShiQi's birthday tomorrow and she's flying off to somewhere again )):
heard from her mom that she's having slight cough...
uh. }}:
( rest well and take care!! )


ahhh...
i haven't touched my homework ever since that 私函, have to start mugging and studying smart )):
english homework is dued on 21st November!!
something about Euthanasia..
some online forum the school set-up
o.o
expects us to actually improve our english through the forum session homework -.-


I think i have actually forgotten every single thing about the Eye,
and yes, i have yet to revise the human transport system!!
and partial fractions have to practise!!
i don't even remember how to do solve with the squaring method,
also have forgotten which is proportion thing ( the K formula )
and chinese to memorise heaps of 成语.
english... *blank*
chemistry have to go through everything, cause all i know is the measuring apparatus...

ahhh...
was quite tired in the afternoon.
whee...
i read until chapter 19 ler!!
the Ouran High School Host Club((:
i think the twins are cute(: infact, they are all sooo cute xP
i like Tamaki{{:
haha.

Shall credit my cousin for keeping me company on msn recently(:
haha
THANK YOU KOK SENG(((:
haha, be honoured!
bye guys(:
shall camwhore again tomorrow.

PS: Anyone has preview tickets to Twilight? please please get me one? hehheh..
98.7fm is giving out preview tickets at Clarke Quay'd RSVP... and i'm underage-.-
}}}}:

名称朋友,多如沙。
真友难找,少几无。

By ZhiXin.♥
@ 10:41 PM