Live. Laugh. Love. DANCE.

Profile
ZhiXin.
& I Love Dance.
I know I belong to God. I know I have awesome people around me. Maybe not all the time, but it's sufficient. Don't say I didn't warn you, my post are drug-doused; they are really long and might put you to sleep. There, you have all about me.





The Daily
Says Who
Yesterdays
Goodbye Solitudes


Monday, November 17, 2008
hello, a short and quick post since i didn't manage to update for yesterday...
i am kind of in a rush though, mommy's fetching me soon, for breakfast i think...
dance starts at 9 -.-

you must be thinking what for do i wake up so early when i slept at 1am yesterday night.
ahhh, my mommy was afraid that i will end up late again, like the other time and get scolded by the teacher or something, so she asked me to wake up this early.

My mommy just sent my brother to school, yes A levels.
WHEE... all the best korkor!!! :DD

she'll be back soon, cause it wasn't planned like that yesterday...
i was the last one to be awoken -.-
so, given a bit of grace time??
haha~

oh ya, i manage to not finish my chinese homework but still avoid being chased home by the chinese tutor -.-
haha...

and yes, i have not done the designs for the MD Noticeboard yet...
i'll do rough sketch during lunch and brainstorm when i am getting to school((:
ok
will be back home at around, 4.30?
cause dance's ending at 4 then i think it will drag a bit because of the board thing which we're suppose to come back to school to do tomorrow..

BYEBYE!

By ZhiXin.♥
@ 6:58 AM