Live. Laugh. Love. DANCE.

Profile
ZhiXin.
& I Love Dance.
I know I belong to God. I know I have awesome people around me. Maybe not all the time, but it's sufficient. Don't say I didn't warn you, my post are drug-doused; they are really long and might put you to sleep. There, you have all about me.





The Daily
Says Who
Yesterdays
Goodbye Solitudes


Sunday, November 2, 2008
hello,
had ballet again today..
cried.
oh wells, at least my ankle felt similiar on both sides.. for once.. at that point of time.

i feel tired.
there's study camp next week,
many tests next week,
have to finish batik by next week,
anatomy museum trip next week,
dance training starts next week,
holidays don't feel like it's holidays anymore.

i feel like breaking down and cry.
i think i am going bald soon, all these are causing lots of to drop recently...
:((
save me somebody!!

the only hope for a break should be 18th december...
i hope that my cousins come over :P
it's been soooo long since we last met,
for movies, for playing cards or even just plain talking.
i'm breaking away from the world socially.

as ck has said, i am seriously not "famous".
as LT has said, i am seriously not well-liked.

i feel sad.
junice can i join you in the "game"?
we have different things but still it all ends up in the same kind of feeling...

i have missed muttons to midnight for like so long,
they haven't gone on air on their usual timings..
instead, there's emily.
whom i have no idea who she is.
i only know vernon a and justin ang and soo.
:S

i am tired...
very tired.
put me to sleep for 7 days and i wouldnt mind.
somebody save me...

By ZhiXin.♥
@ 1:51 AM