Live. Laugh. Love. DANCE.

Profile
ZhiXin.
& I Love Dance.
I know I belong to God. I know I have awesome people around me. Maybe not all the time, but it's sufficient. Don't say I didn't warn you, my post are drug-doused; they are really long and might put you to sleep. There, you have all about me.





The Daily
Says Who
Yesterdays
Goodbye Solitudes


Wednesday, November 26, 2008
hello again.

My older brother decided to "hide" away the adapter...
but as you can see, i found it.
He's terrible at hiding things... since young.
Hiding his assessment books when he was young,
hiding the canes( he broke alot)..
etc.

His friend came over again...
and they went off to somewhere now.
Played a good amount of guitar hero since 12,
Soccer too, on the PS2.
Had two more people for dinner yesterday.
( i think that was the very first time friends stayed for dinner... )

Slept rather early yesterday(:
i have been waking up at around 6am since yesterday...
for no particular reason...
(this morning i woke up probably because i "heard" the intercom ring)
Something's not right with me.
://

Managed to finish all the MCQs for the chinese mock test paper the school gave for holiday homework((:
Going to do the rest of the paper as soon as i finish posting this,
i'll have to put the adapter back before he comes home.
The stray bird can fly already((:
But it can only fly to a certain height...

Its mother has been resting around our house,
to give food i guess...
(although we have been feeding it frequently)

Today's boring.
A little better than yesterday...


Events to look forward to:
1. Going out with my cousins for movie.

(not confirmed, haven't ask parents for permission..)
2. Church Camp.
(with ShiQi!!)
3. Dance Practise.
(meeting up with my dancemates. A challenge is coming!)
4. Christmas Celebrations.
(would there be?)
5. Aunt's Wedding.
(i miss these formal celebrations.. haha.)
6. Counting Down to 2009.
(i want to countdown with friends this year!!)


Went to KranJi Secondary School in the afternoon.
(haven't went out of the house for quite long...)
They want badminton people,
(which means my brother don't stand a chance...)
So we left((:

Today's the last day for posting,
It was officially closed at 3pm, i think...
I remember talking to classmates who were there when i was giving the teacher my slip.
We were catching up and talking about our choices...
Who knew, i ended up in a school with nobody i was close to.
But well, at least i found some pretty cool true friends in this school((:
(we're going to part soon... they are all aiming for Polytechnics..)

Then it's a whole new start again.
life cycle?

I think my phobia of the future is caused by my parents..
they probably are scaring me to my wits with life examples of people older than my older brother...
or else,
i am responsible for scaring myself by listening to their talks meant for my brother...
ugh...
the future gets scarier by the minute and every decision affects it...
:S

Things i want

(so far; at the moment; possibly able to get):

1. Wireless Adapter.
2. Skipping Rope.
3. Twilight Preview Tickets.
4. Twilight Movie Tickets.


okayy..
i guess i'll stop here now..
I have no idea whether i can post again tomorrow..
hopefully i can.
byebye.

By ZhiXin.♥
@ 5:14 PM