Live. Laugh. Love. DANCE.

Profile
ZhiXin.
& I Love Dance.
I know I belong to God. I know I have awesome people around me. Maybe not all the time, but it's sufficient. Don't say I didn't warn you, my post are drug-doused; they are really long and might put you to sleep. There, you have all about me.





The Daily
Says Who
Yesterdays
Goodbye Solitudes


Monday, October 20, 2008
i don't know why
but i'm trying to picture you waiting for my call tonight..
or are you not?
haha, whether you are or not,
whether you see this or not,
(you most probably wouldn't)
i'll still be picturing. ((:
Guess you are going to miss me heaps,
or are you not?
sorry if you felt something is amiss or felt lonely tonight,
maybe this would make you treasure the people around you more,
and seriously not take them for granted...
:PP
Happy Lonely Nights..
(all the way till friday for you)
(unless you found a better way for self-entertainment..)

I think i'll just send a message to you to come and read this,
should i or should i not?
we'll see((:

bye!

By ZhiXin.♥
@ 10:21 PM