Live. Laugh. Love. DANCE.

Profile
ZhiXin.
& I Love Dance.
I know I belong to God. I know I have awesome people around me. Maybe not all the time, but it's sufficient. Don't say I didn't warn you, my post are drug-doused; they are really long and might put you to sleep. There, you have all about me.





The Daily
Says Who
Yesterdays
Goodbye Solitudes


Monday, October 20, 2008
hellos...
shall make this post just an update to keep my blog living for... /perhaps until next year after "O" levels? I screwed up my EOYs. Failed my languages, which means both chinese and english. then next i failed my combined humanities, with an F9. I haven't been studying much?
i'm not sure either... i just can't get myself to hit the books seriously, even though i really, badly want to...
well, at least i have one rather satisfying improvement: Biology.
remember when i said the paper was nice to me?
yeah, it was but i couldn't score still...
got a B4 after some haggling with Mr Low over 2 marks....
YAY!
haha..

another piece of good news:
IGOTINFORTHEATONOMYMUSEUMTHINGYOFNUS!!!
yay me~
i almost got a heart attack when he said marion's name..
i thought he was going to skip mine...
i'll be so heartbroken!!
just kidding though...
i'm sure it'll be quite an eye-opener!
:DD

haha...
cause he said it'll be based on the marks...
of biology...
so i was thinking that i had no chance with the then C5 grade...
haha~
okayy... need to study as much as i can already!!

Headstart starts tomorrow, and there's biology...
gotta go read up!
:DD

bye guys...
looks like i won't be touching the computer for a long time once i tell my parents my grades...
i'll most likely be grounded too.
not to forget i have yet to tell my parents any of my results...
wish me luck guys//:

By ZhiXin.♥
@ 10:06 PM