Live. Laugh. Love. DANCE.

Profile
ZhiXin.
& I Love Dance.
I know I belong to God. I know I have awesome people around me. Maybe not all the time, but it's sufficient. Don't say I didn't warn you, my post are drug-doused; they are really long and might put you to sleep. There, you have all about me.





The Daily
Says Who
Yesterdays
Goodbye Solitudes


Tuesday, October 7, 2008
hello,

i want to pig out on ice-creams but since i don't have very high metabolism, ( like katherine loh or bernice ho ) i can't bring myself to.

i'm just hoping that my marks wouldn't be that bad this year.

lots and lots of things happen within this small tiny winy period of time ( compared to a millennium ) time is slipping pass at an astonishing speed, seems so scary. Time makes the distance between your friends grow bigger and also, they just take away people from you. Without any pre-notice or signs.

ahhhh...



i'm bizarre. i only freak out about amaths paper 1 the day before while all my classmates were already freaking out studying for the paper over the weekend. i'm no genius and for maths, what can you do last minute? nothing! precisely, so what for do i bother trying to do other than to read through almost all the formulas before i sleep tonight and start finishing all my uncompleted preparatory work before night comes chasing after me?



the best thing is that exams ends this wednesday, and i seriously can't wait for it to arrive.



besides, let's cross all fingers and pray hard that the worst i'll get for this chinese paper is a C6.

anyways, i just realised that my exams are not over until friday or something... i have yet finished my chinese oral. no doubt i'll fail this way. I can seriously just fail everything but please don't let it be english..



i'm still trying to do out the colour schemes for my art piece, some great improvements done to it over today... i won't show anyone!

marisa's work is seriously G-R-E-A-T.

ahhhh....



i'm tired. At least i managed to crawl out of bed just in time to have breakfast with my parents((:

haha.





Random:

if you can afford and want to have great breakfast ( no guarantee that it'll be filling ) check out the menus at Coffee Bean..





okayy, i've got to get back to my art stuff soon.

`i want a birthday party and i'm sure i won't get it.

By ZhiXin.♥
@ 4:11 PM