Live. Laugh. Love. DANCE.

Profile
ZhiXin.
& I Love Dance.
I know I belong to God. I know I have awesome people around me. Maybe not all the time, but it's sufficient. Don't say I didn't warn you, my post are drug-doused; they are really long and might put you to sleep. There, you have all about me.





The Daily
Says Who
Yesterdays
Goodbye Solitudes


Friday, October 17, 2008
Checked four subjects today : Chinese, English, Social Studies and Elementary Mathematics.
screwed up for 3 subjects: Chinese, English and Social Studies.
An A1 for Elementary Mathematics...
The school stuffed all the remaining subjects on next monday.

Failed my comprehension and summary and my paper two for chinese ( as expected ).
my composition and letter writing in english passed!! with both a 16/30.
then chinese compo was better while letter writing failed but still, i passed paper one for chinese.

SEQ for social studies was a huge improvement! Although it is still a flunked subject, i got 15/25 for my SEQ but didn't had time for SBQ. Long story...

failed my chinese paper with an F9, some serious problem with my languages...
i can never get an B for both subjects TOGETHER.

not very pleased with my emaths.
i could have beaten marisa!!
all thanks to those stupid careless mistakes.


yay! my birthday is approaching, as expected, there won't be any party. not a big deal actually...

THANK YOU JOANNE AND MARION!!!
look! This was what they gave me((:

a handphone or mp3 holder((: They said that the reason they got this for me was because i like to listen to music in class. So this is to help me cover up((:
whee~

woke up today to realise that i have some serious bad sore throat. Hurts like crazy and i couldn't speak ( really uncomfortable ).
Slept at 1am yesterday after a superb long talk with my cousin, and they were having a government exam today. haha-

YAY! tommorrow is a SATURDAY!
i want more presents! haha, i think its the thought that counts...

ADVANCED HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ALL BABIES OF 18OCTOBER!!

By ZhiXin.♥
@ 3:15 PM