Live. Laugh. Love. DANCE.

Profile
ZhiXin.
& I Love Dance.
I know I belong to God. I know I have awesome people around me. Maybe not all the time, but it's sufficient. Don't say I didn't warn you, my post are drug-doused; they are really long and might put you to sleep. There, you have all about me.





The Daily
Says Who
Yesterdays
Goodbye Solitudes


Sunday, September 28, 2008
hello again...

i'm half-killed, this time it's the real thing.

i will be failing chinese for the very first time in my whole entire life.

GUESS WHAT?

i guessed all the questions with numbers to choose from, in short, i guess all my MCQs in the paper 2.

that's not the worst, for the composition in paper 1, i wrote question number 4 on the paper and wrote the composition of question number 5. AND i only realised it when i got out of the exam hall, into the canteen buying my reccess. And this EOY can only get worse...



i don't know a single thing for chemistry, ask me and you'll know, i'm screwed...

i failed my chemistry paper in the mid-years bad enough and this EOY is so going to drag me to the principal's office or make the principal MAKE ME drop a subject. or worse still...

GO TO A COMBINED SCIENCE CLASS.



i'm seriously dead, i can forget about practically everything i have promised my friends and my cousins. i can forget about celebrating christmas or even continuing my ballet classes. darn, i'm screwed.



Sorry to all the people i have to break my promises to, including my parents and MY OLDER BROTHER. i'm sure i'll go to hell in the future for lying so much.

my parents are back!
got to go now!
update some other time before all the exam papers finishes!
bye.

By ZhiXin.♥
@ 7:55 PM