Live. Laugh. Love. DANCE.

Profile
ZhiXin.
& I Love Dance.
I know I belong to God. I know I have awesome people around me. Maybe not all the time, but it's sufficient. Don't say I didn't warn you, my post are drug-doused; they are really long and might put you to sleep. There, you have all about me.





The Daily
Says Who
Yesterdays
Goodbye Solitudes


Friday, August 15, 2008
i think i'll just stop the titles for the time being.
yes, i changed my blogskin...
i think sooner or later, i'll stop blogging.
i kind of realised it is a waste of time...
gosh, life is certainly not going well for me.
especially dance.

i have a statement to make though...
"The people closest to you may be the person who would be harming you"

from this day onwards, i will be a frim believer of this...
not that i'm teaching you people to be over-sensitive but that's what's happening to me now.
I HAVE OFFICIALLY FOUND MYSELF 3 "rivals".


okay..
nothing much lately,
mostly down on my luck ( if luck ever existed ),
and yes, i have quite a clear mindset that teachers despise me...
xP NOT MY FAULT.

the world stinks, my ankle's not healing...
listen to 98.7 FM MUTTONS TO MIDNIGHT!!
it cheers me up... xP

quote: "what is USB??"


the answer ( not the real one ) is : YOU STUPID BODOH...
=.=
i know it's really cold but yeah, haha!
haven't been smsing anyone lately...
Ps: my mommy won't have to worry about the phone bills exceeding the limit.
if you noticed, i became rather lazy... on the colour of the words wise...
who cares, no one exactly reads my blog...
:PP

in modern dance, in majority, i think i can only trust most of the sec 1s.
whatever you say, be it like what glenda said:" she has got no group to mingle with, that's why she's spending time with the sec 1s!!" , i still feel most comfortable with the sec 1s... somehow.
& yes, i greatly grieved over your SO-MUCH-sensitive comment...

tmr is the day the japan exchange students are coming...
can't believe that i seriously waited impatiently for this day...
everything's just a piece of broken glass globe...



i'm in no mood already, there's maths tuition tmr morning, i'm sort of looking forward to it (as usual).
SYF selection is already here, i'm going to prove myself of my abilities & make her regret that she "gave up" on me.
I'm starting to understand more about trigonometry graphs... :DD
THREE CHEERS FOR ZHIXIN((:
my ego is soooo high.



ohya, today had dance at crown centre... exam venue.
Got to know jamie and vivienne better..
:DD


whoosh, i think i'll be dropping off...
i'm getting kind of bored...
okay.. i'll be gone.
bye,

By ZhiXin.♥
@ 11:42 PM