Live. Laugh. Love. DANCE.

Profile
ZhiXin.
& I Love Dance.
I know I belong to God. I know I have awesome people around me. Maybe not all the time, but it's sufficient. Don't say I didn't warn you, my post are drug-doused; they are really long and might put you to sleep. There, you have all about me.





The Daily
Says Who
Yesterdays
Goodbye Solitudes


Wednesday, June 18, 2008
Bored.
roar..
i'm having a foot in a coffin already.


terrible, these days.


life's making fun of me.




ballet's simply NOT GOING WELL AT ALL.


holiday's homework not touched AT ALL.


not enjoying this remaining holidays AT ALL.






zomg, the almost perfect part of this holiday was in Japan.


everything was AHHHHhhhhhhhh....


ENJOYABLE!


i miss everything, the junior high school, disneyland(i know it seems slightly weird that i am saying this), my host family, all the other travellers from SMSS (Diana, Nerissa, Annabella, Adlin, Shanice...) and so on and so forth.




Seriously, why can't we own a time controller each?


like it's going to be so cool to stop and enjoy the moments we love..


HMmm, and i know which part of my life i want to cut out, make it into a TIME CD and repeat forever...






Up to this point, i kinda found the answer to my above question. As you can imagine, if we only repeat the "most enjoyable part" of our life, we cannot find much more enjoyable part of our life...




If you can grab what i mean, good.


If not, nevermind
I'm HOMEWORK-ING!
FINALLY!
For geography...
:DD
The trip to japan was most enriching, it comes in very handy when i'm doing my geography assignment. The 4 Bins and so on. Their cleaning session is SOOOO FUNNN.
ahahaha. :DDD
they clean their corridors with cloths and clean-up their classrooms EVERYDAY! 20 mins bfore school ends each day.
i found their life so cool.
I WANNA GO THERE AND STUDY!!!!!
school starts in april(i think),
everyday at 8am(i think),
then they'll cycle to school,
(only the sick students gets special privilleges to be driven to school),
then food will be sent to the classrooms,
everyone will be eating the same thing,
your classmates will be the people who serves(rotated daily, i think),
lessons have a 10-mins(or less) break in between for toilets(i think),
then after the actual lessons,
CCAs,
then school ends,
everyone cycles home.
Anyway, millicent and shanice is right, the people there are like the characters in comic books. (there are a minority that are exceptions)
okay, i got to drop off now..
nights people.
will update some pictures on JEP '08 soon, i hope.
gosh, i'm so excited for August!
i hope my wish comes true!!
:PP

By ZhiXin.♥
@ 3:16 AM