Live. Laugh. Love. DANCE.

Profile
ZhiXin.
& I Love Dance.
I know I belong to God. I know I have awesome people around me. Maybe not all the time, but it's sufficient. Don't say I didn't warn you, my post are drug-doused; they are really long and might put you to sleep. There, you have all about me.





The Daily
Says Who
Yesterdays
Goodbye Solitudes


Monday, January 21, 2008
MRT


Well, i had MRT just now... maths test.
all the sec2 stuff.
&I happen to be the unlucky one, with the paper without the last two question. (blank page, MISSING QN8 & 9)
blehs.
then i told alicia, then she ask me to copy the questions from somebody who hasn't done it. well, the best person for that would be.... my partner, Sekina.
and guess what?
unfortunately she purposely scribbled a 'a)' on the working space. i meant like, wth la.
even samantha was kind enough to lend me hers', even though hers' was already done.

SAMMY TRUST ME MORE THAN THAT WOMAN, WHOM I SHARED A CLASS WITH FOR TWO WHOLE YEARS!
zomg, i can't believe my eyes & ears.

worse still she rubbed salt right into the wound.

i was like really desperate... begging her to lend me her paper.
and she was like:" SHUT UP LA!"
i mean like, she can be a little nicer in her language what...

blehs, some kind of friend huh?
just chug them away when you have to make some sacrifices just to help them.
T.T

i mean like... whatever la.
angry?? if somebody, a friend hurt you just the way like you did, how would you feel??
if you ever wondered... i think you need to check your common sense too.
not that i'm trying to be mean but...
it's a fact..


phew...
okay, it's all out now.
i'm better. (:
well, my fever subsided, but not my cough and my running nose.
Sekina won't be in school tommorrow.
good thing/ bad thing??
seriously, i don't quite care.
really!! i seriously cannot get bothered by that 'fact'.
OOoh!!! guess what!?
i finally managed to persuade my mommy to allow me to buy the new school uniform!
bahs. i just tried the new uniform, and it's too big!! size 36. should have gotten size 34 instead.

i'm going to wear my old uniform to school tommorrow & then go change the size to 34. go school toilet try, then if the size is good enough, i'll change into the new uniform right away.
then i'll get my mommy to buy me, maybe two more?

okayy... i got to rush my homework already... (:

cheerios~
zhixin♡

By ZhiXin.♥
@ 4:16 PM