Live. Laugh. Love. DANCE.

Profile
ZhiXin.
& I Love Dance.
I know I belong to God. I know I have awesome people around me. Maybe not all the time, but it's sufficient. Don't say I didn't warn you, my post are drug-doused; they are really long and might put you to sleep. There, you have all about me.





The Daily
Says Who
Yesterdays
Goodbye Solitudes


Monday, January 14, 2008
I search mindlessly through the pitch black darkness,
just for that little fairytale of mine.
Thorns of beauty mocked me,
as i wondered and wondered,

deeper into that mysterious black forest.




Droplets of the cold and bitter stone,
went pitter-patter on the leaves of every tree,
i was drenched,
cold

& tired.





I'm doing these,
just to find that possible fairytale of mine.
The search is still on,
endless.




Until there's a sign,
telling me i'm on the right track.
Perhaps a nod of the head
or
a push from behind.
Shining light onto me.




When everything is over,
a rainbow shall appear behind the clouds,
the endless & dull forest will become a beautiful garden,
& i,
will meet the prince of my dreams once more.




By ZhiXin.♥
@ 4:23 PM