Live. Laugh. Love. DANCE.

Profile
ZhiXin.
& I Love Dance.
I know I belong to God. I know I have awesome people around me. Maybe not all the time, but it's sufficient. Don't say I didn't warn you, my post are drug-doused; they are really long and might put you to sleep. There, you have all about me.





The Daily
Says Who
Yesterdays
Goodbye Solitudes


Tuesday, January 1, 2008
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!



haha...
i spent the countdown in Malaysia this year... :))
at least i wasn't just with my family... watching the TV broadcast.
Woah... the 'celebration' there is like SO different.. once it hit 12 midnight...
those DJ-like cars will come zooming down the road, rather noisy...
followed by a huge gang of motorcycles with their exhaust pipes blasting.
whole new experience. :P
very very different.

maybe i'll just post pictures...
of my trip to KL and to Kluang. :)))



<picture galore>

My brother was having such a good sleep,
that not even a flash bothered him.

bah...
a walk to remember??

random...
some 'little'
boys playing basketball.

A construction for a new highway??

Ooh... what do you see? what can you infer?
my younger brother says he saw a DRAGON.

random.

see the lion? outside Sunway Lagoon Shopping Centre.

we had fridays for dinner...
western..


great view.

cookie & chocolate cake in Coffee Bean...
i drank the chocolate milkshake until i felt like puking...
bah. cause i couldn't have drank latte as i wanted...
or else i'll be having a sleepless night.


okay... others bought this like years ago..
i just bought it only.. ;P


my older brother says that this building looks like that of Upper Thomson's...

whee~
he looks like he's having the time of his life swinging from side to side...
o.O


By ZhiXin.♥
@ 8:04 PM