Live. Laugh. Love. DANCE.

Profile
ZhiXin.
& I Love Dance.
I know I belong to God. I know I have awesome people around me. Maybe not all the time, but it's sufficient. Don't say I didn't warn you, my post are drug-doused; they are really long and might put you to sleep. There, you have all about me.





The Daily
Says Who
Yesterdays
Goodbye Solitudes

WHEE!!
Saturday, December 15, 2007
Ice skating was great fun!...
only have two pictures though.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

whee! okay... the last one, the ugliest one is mine.
cause someway somehow somewhat....
my bag got wet, so is the ticket thing.
This Was At KFC.
Can you see those words?
.
.

.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.

.
.

.
.
.

Yay!
today, i got a new mouse!
the other was faulty.. very troublesome.
The previous one was a wireless optical
mouse,
this time i asked my mommy to help me get a wireless laser mouse. Real cool!
(my younger brother got one too... THANKS LUCAS!! for the great suggestion!?)
hehe. :]

stayed home the whole day.
a little bored.

had to rush a project for the dateline.. that's why i stayed up later tonight.
i'm going to bed right after this.
okay..
i think i'll just post pictures...
i had chicken chop for dinner!!! :)

ohya! Mommy brought us to Bukit Panjang Plaza . Just to go to their Jack's Place to buy a mango cake.

randomness but cute.
strawberry & chocolate cake.
hazel log cake.


picture galore ends here today.
got to go!
~bye.

By ZhiXin.♥
@ 12:25 AM