Live. Laugh. Love. DANCE.

Profile
ZhiXin.
& I Love Dance.
I know I belong to God. I know I have awesome people around me. Maybe not all the time, but it's sufficient. Don't say I didn't warn you, my post are drug-doused; they are really long and might put you to sleep. There, you have all about me.





The Daily
Says Who
Yesterdays
Goodbye Solitudes


Wednesday, December 19, 2007
WHEE!!!
the rest of the trip's photos are here!!! :))
the very first one is all the way at the end for today..
sorry!

yeah!
that's the end of our trip!..
see ya! :))
a person is already out..
nursing his boredom.

dear cousin.. where and what were you looking at?
watch your steps.. you may fall!!
it's going to be our turn soon!!! :))

see that!?!
they are taking the plunge..
in 3...
2...
1...
*nothing happened*

Opps! they are going into the tunnel of doom!!!
hehs. :p

Whoosh!
hehe.

nice splash! :)
keep on going.. there's a bigger one coming right up!

see the cameras??
they are used to spy on our werid looks on the way down the mini slide.

okay.. that's the 15m drop.

whee!!
that towel has got 'Finding Nemo' prints on it!
:) nice going bro-ther.


Rainy much?
it rained on our parade.


See the queue??
it's worse than what you are thinking...
if only you are thinking what i'm thinking.
Getting what i'm meaning??
hehe. :D


A clearer view of the queue.

Say a weird cheese dear cousin! :))

hehe.. they just got back from the terrorizing trip... LOOK! they are drenched! hehs. :p

woah... look at the queue..

whee!!! the three musketeers...
:P

Doe-Re-Mi


We all had fun!! (except for someone)
We all enjoyed it!! (though it was raining on our parade)
We'll be back!! (not so soon)
hehe.
will be back...
to write again.
byebye!

By ZhiXin.♥
@ 4:29 PM