Live. Laugh. Love. DANCE.

Profile
ZhiXin.
& I Love Dance.
I know I belong to God. I know I have awesome people around me. Maybe not all the time, but it's sufficient. Don't say I didn't warn you, my post are drug-doused; they are really long and might put you to sleep. There, you have all about me.





The Daily
Says Who
Yesterdays
Goodbye Solitudes


Tuesday, December 18, 2007
WHEE!

ohya... i went ice-skating AGAIN yesterday....
okay... My cousin came over... from malaysia... :))
blehs... change of plans.. she's going back today... then coming out on thursday with her dad...
i really don't understand how her mother thinks... : why not let her stay here until thursday?? :
*FYI... i think they have some sort of family conflict... blehs... mommy and daddy... haix. :(( *
it's like only a two-and-a-half-hour-drive from here to her home in malaysia... i mean.. what's the difference... i'm like free until wednesday... including wednesday, that is. This stinks.. i'm NOT ALLOWED to go to malaysia for my VERY FIRST christmas party in 14 years!!!! VERY FIRST okay... it's like my brother at age
11 already went for these kinds of party!!
bigbig UNFAIR!!!!

i'm so DANCE-STARVED!!!! :((

blehs.. how much stinkier can the holidays get..?? o.O
i'm soo going to tell my mommy about the decision that my aunt made.... it's outrageous!! except for the fact that my cousin is her daughter and has every rights to control where she would go... (to a certain extend)
blehs... i'll still tell... :
since mommy has always been so kind and sweet...
when i come back up.. after my breakfast... i'm going to upload pictures and tell the story of the ICE-SKATING experience...

By ZhiXin.♥
@ 4:00 AM